Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #11
rybshik

rybshik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juste View Post
As a workaround, you can register a free voxalot account
"register a free voxalot account" as a Pbxes' SIP extension or as a Pbxes' trunk?

Last edited by rybshik; 01-10-2009 at 10:57 PM.
rybshik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2009, 11:03 PM   #12
Juste

Juste is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rybshik View Post
"register a free voxalot account" as Pbxes' SIP extension or as Pbxes' trunk?
As Pbxes trunk. If this is your pbxes account.
If you just want to forward to somebody else's Pbxes account, you can still do so by forwarding first to a Callcentric account which will unconditionally forward to Pbxes.

Perhaps, there is an even easier way, but at least this one is the fastest one.
Juste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2009, 03:12 AM   #13
rybshik

Quote:
You do not even need to send the call through sipbroker. You just set up a 123456 dial plan (where 123456 is your free voxalot account) and send it through voxalot itself.
I am a little confused here. Why do I need a dial plan to call from my first (paid) voxalot account to my second (free) voxalot account?
Unread 01-11-2009, 04:54 AM   #14
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Forwarding to pbxes.com SIP Uri never worked with voxalot. I guess voxalot staff know better why it does not...
Both didww.com and voicenetwork.ca are able to forward to pbxes.com SIP Uri without problems.

As a workaround, you can register a free voxalot account (or callcentric ) with pbxes then SIP Uri forward from voxalot to voxalot. It works fine. You do not even need to send the call through sipbroker. You just set up a 123456 dial plan (where 123456 is your free voxalot account) and send it through voxalot itself.

The same operation applies to both triggering Callback or using Callthru with Liberailvoip.

Hope it helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Do you have a PBXes acct. you can test with by any chance?
I do not have a PBXes account I can test with.

I did test again between a Voxalot account and an alphanumeric sip uri (onsip.com), and the Webcallback connected correctly whether the alphanumeric sip uri was the first leg or the second leg of the call.

I used the format outlined in my previous post (All letters in lower case, entered in the format of sip:abcd123@voipcompany.com, and routed via Voxalot as provider, 2 seconds delay between first and second leg).

Thanks
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2009, 05:32 AM   #15
Juste

Juste is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am a little confused here. Why do I need a dial plan to call from my first (paid) voxalot account to my second (free) voxalot account?
It is just an option.
Since your free voxalot account is registered with your pbxes account that you want the call to be forwarded to, you can call this free account either through
1. sipbroker (*010123456) or
2. voxalot (sip:123456@voxalot.com) or
3. voxalot (123456)
I referred to this 3rd option.
By setting a 123456 dial plan through voxalot, you will be able to call your free voxalot account (and thus reach the targeted pbxes account) from both ATA and web call back feature while only entering your 6 digit free voxalot account.
Juste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2009, 11:53 PM   #16
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
You don't neccessarily need a dial plan... however it is likely that especially in the Premium Account, that other dial plans may interfere with calling 6 digit numbers...

Also, I would suggest setting up something along these lines:

Pattern: _xxxxxx
Replacement: *010${EXTEN}
Provider: SipBroker

One bonus here is that a VoXalot<>VoXalot call tends to appear as private CID to the receiving user, where as a call VoXalot>SipBroker>VoXalot passes your 6 digit VoXalot number correctly
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #17
rybshik

sip uri does not work for me, neither in the smart dial plan, nor in web call back. Can we ask Voxalot to implement this feature somehow directly and transparently?