Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 09-30-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
PS@iler

PS@iler is on a distinguished road
Post Setting a callback service with betamax --Need help

Hi Everyone,

[Excuse my post here//I don't have an account here , yet so I didn't post it in the support section]

I need to set up a callback service. Through calling a number and hanging up or send SMS to a number or that sort of things. I was wondering if voxalot is offering such service or not. (I still don't know the difference between Voxlot and Pbxes).

All what I want is to call a number and hang => I get a call from the number I hanged through using my VOIP account (Betamax) => I answer the call and dial the number I want => and then using my VOIP account (Either the same betmax account or even anther betamax account) to call the other number.

Is it possible to be done with Voxalot? if yes in which account? (VoxBasic ,VoxLite ,VoxPro ,VoxExtreme)

All what I want is something cheap (but not on quality + I'll prefer to start with free & upgrade when I need too)

For the DID I'll be using IPkal.

Betamax providers: 1- Telbo -2- 12voip // I prefer to get one callback and other as main and in the same time to be able to reverse that.

After searching around, I found this tutorial: VoIP CallBack: Use your favourite VoIP providers from anywhere in the world with CallBack Service

One more thing, I want someone to suggest me which cluster to use US/AU or EU based?

Thanks for advance
PS@iler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2009, 10:27 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS@iler View Post
Hi Everyone,

[Excuse my post here//I don't have an account here , yet so I didn't post it in the support section]

I need to set up a callback service. Through calling a number and hanging up or send SMS to a number or that sort of things. I was wondering if voxalot is offering such service or not. (I still don't know the difference between Voxlot and Pbxes).

All what I want is to call a number and hang => I get a call from the number I hanged through using my VOIP account (Betamax) => I answer the call and dial the number I want => and then using my VOIP account (Either the same betmax account or even anther betamax account) to call the other number.

Is it possible to be done with Voxalot? if yes in which account? (VoxBasic ,VoxLite ,VoxPro ,VoxExtreme)

All what I want is something cheap (but not on quality + I'll prefer to start with free & upgrade when I need too)

For the DID I'll be using IPkal.

Betamax providers: 1- Telbo -2- 12voip // I prefer to get one callback and other as main and in the same time to be able to reverse that.

After searching around, I found this tutorial: VoIP CallBack: Use your favourite VoIP providers from anywhere in the world with CallBack Service

One more thing, I want someone to suggest me which cluster to use US/AU or EU based?

Thanks for advance

That guide should get you started....

I tend to prefer the US VoXalot server but now they've got a failover so any should be fine in terms of LIV

Remember that you need to login to LIV every 7 days to keep everything active and working ...

Feel free to ask any questions about the guide ... since I wrote it

BetaMax is slightly unpredictable... do not be surprised if you start seeing FUP charges...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2009, 11:00 PM   #3
Corbu'

Corbu' is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Remember that you need to login to LIV every 7 days to keep everything active and working ...
That part is very annoying: P. I know it's a free service and is OK I guess, but because of this is not hassle free...and least LIV should provide a reminder message or something, it's funny when CallBack just stops workings and at first don’t realise why ....

Last edited by Corbu'; 10-03-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Corbu' is offline   Reply With Quote