Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #1
hddlab

hddlab is on a distinguished road
Default To Adminstrators - Paymment Concerns -

Hy,
My name is Jose Pinto and I´m from Brasil.
I have been using Voxalot has a long time, also I allways say to people what is Voxalot and what can donne with it.

Now I´m working in a company and we will have a lot of clients that will use a Voxalot Account, including the Group that I´m working (I just setup 5 acconts to them).

I would like to say that the free account has everything that my clients need, but as Voxalot is the best ideia in Voip´s world and does a terrific job to all people that use Voip, I think that is more then fair that people pay for the services. After all they will receive many beffits.

I already hear that some people had problems with paymments and that sometimes the billing system of Voxalot say that the paymment is fraud.
So I would like to ask, what we can do to avoid the fraud situation, since we will made the paymments using Credcards?

I would like to ask help in this matter since I think that I will have more then 200 clients that I will setup a Voxalot account, in the first semester of 2009.

This will be good for Voxalot and alos will helpe a lot.

Thank you very much for yoru atention, and compreension.
Best regards
Jose Pinto
hddlab is offline   Reply With Quote