Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

 
 
Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-29-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
BlueDream
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 33
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts
BlueDream is on a distinguished road
Default Query about Voxalot Premium

Hi, with the changes coming for vox premium I'm still unsure if I need to upgrade.

This is what I'm currently doing......

I have 2 voxalot accounts each registered on the different phone ports in my router..

1st Voxalot account:

I have 1 VSP which is registered to Les.net, which has the sip register set to NO. I'm planning on adding another VSP very shortly such as PennyTel to this voxalot account, of which I think the sip register will be set to YES.
I will want to receive calls from both of these VSP's.

2nd Voxalot account:

I have 2 VSP's which are Oztell & PennyTel. They both have the sip register set to YES. I'm also planning on changing the Oztell account to another PennyTel account.
I will want to receive calls from both of these VSP's.

So for that setup will I need to upgrade any of the accounts to a premium voxalot service?

If I do need to upgrade them then which service should I use for them.

On a side note, do all the voxalot premium accounts support call forwarding??
BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2007, 10:34 AM   #2
Tony
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 221
Thanks: 64
Thanked 106 Times in 49 Posts
Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough
Default

To set SIP register to YES to enable inbounds for more than one Provider you will need VoxPro. As both accounts will have providers with SIP register to YES and require inbounds, both accounts will need to be Premium accounts. Call forwarding, and Web Call back is only available to Premium accounts.

Tony.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2007, 12:17 PM   #3
BlueDream
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 33
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts
BlueDream is on a distinguished road
Default

What about VoxLite? I know it only supports the 1 SIP registration, but for the one voxalot account where I only need the 1 SIP registration wont VoxLite do the trick?

Does VoxLite have the call forwarding features?

It says that SIP registrations can be purchased in lots of 5, is this the case with VoxLite? If so then how much are they?
BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2007, 11:50 PM   #4
Tony
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 221
Thanks: 64
Thanked 106 Times in 49 Posts
Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post
What about VoxLite? I know it only supports the 1 SIP registration, but for the one voxalot account where I only need the 1 SIP registration wont VoxLite do the trick?

Does VoxLite have the call forwarding features?

It says that SIP registrations can be purchased in lots of 5, is this the case with VoxLite? If so then how much are they?


Yes if you only require one SIP registrations than VoxLite will work. Yes VoxLite is a VoxPremium product and all VoxPremium products have Call Forwarding and Web Call Back.


Yes once we deploy the new release you will be able to add additional SIP Registrations in lots of 5 to your existing VoxPremium (ie. VoxLite, VoxPro or VoxExtreme) accounts.

Tony.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2007, 04:15 AM   #5
BlueDream
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 33
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts
BlueDream is on a distinguished road
Default

What is going to be the expected cost of adding these lots of SIP registrations?

What is the final date that we have to change our VoxBasic accounts to a premium account?

ie; when will the SIP registrations on the VoxBasic account cease to function?

Last edited by BlueDream; 07-30-2007 at 04:19 AM.
BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2007, 04:37 AM   #6
Tony
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 221
Thanks: 64
Thanked 106 Times in 49 Posts
Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough
Default

See announcement here about VoxPremium deadline.

http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post10995

Cost will come visible when we launch shortly.

Tony.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2007, 01:53 PM   #7
BlueDream
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 33
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Times in 1 Posts
BlueDream is on a distinguished road
Default

Ok, I just purchased the extra 5 SIP registrations..... Which lead me to think.... How long have I purchased the extra SIP registrations for? ? (ie... for as long as the annual subscription or is it for 1 year?)

Obviously because I upgraded my account a couple of days ago, and just now I've purchased 5 more SIP registrations, in less than a year (by 2 days) I will have to pay for the annual subscription again. So if I dont pay the annual subscription will I lose functionality with the 5 extra sip registrations??

I'm assuming this is likely the case, but just to clarify I guess....

Then at the end of the year, say I want to change my account to the VoxPro from the VoxLite will this be an option??

Mainly because I really dont need the 6th sip registration and I should of just purchased the VoxPro to begin with, if I can't change my plan then I'll probably just start another Vox account instead of paying the extra (US)$5..

Also I think that you should be able to buy the SIP registrations in different multiple lots.... For example, if you purchase VoxLite then you should be able to purchase SIP registrations in multiples of 2 priced at (US)$6 and multiples of 5 at (US)$15... VoxPro should be cheaper due to the higher initial commitment from the customer and VoxExtreme cheaper still from VoxPro as a sign of good faith towards your customers offering a higher commitment, perhaps for VoxExtreme customers you could offer an even higher purchase lot of say 10 registrations at an even cheaper amount.

I can see that VoxExtreme would then need to be 'balanced' in order for it to sell, but at the moment VoxPro and VoxExtreme are the same price per/registration with the sip registration upgrade anyway so maybe VoxExtreme should be dropped to $35 anyway???

You might argue that your current fee structure is adequate but I think this sort of fee structure shows more flexability towards your customers and feels like there are more options available.

Just food for thought, but I think that voxalot should definately experiment with the pricing a bit..

Last edited by BlueDream; 07-31-2007 at 02:19 PM.
BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2007, 10:19 PM   #8
Tony
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sydney
Posts: 221
Thanks: 64
Thanked 106 Times in 49 Posts
Tony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the roughTony is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post
Ok, I just purchased the extra 5 SIP registrations..... Which lead me to think.... How long have I purchased the extra SIP registrations for? ? (ie... for as long as the annual subscription or is it for 1 year?)
See Response here:

http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post11056

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post

Obviously because I upgraded my account a couple of days ago, and just now I've purchased 5 more SIP registrations, in less than a year (by 2 days) I will have to pay for the annual subscription again. So if I dont pay the annual subscription will I lose functionality with the 5 extra sip registrations??
A VoxUpgrade is effective for 12 months, however when your VoxLite subscription ends your extra 5 SIP registrations end as well until you sign up for another VoxPremium plan. Once renewed, the VoxUpgrade will become active again i.e. +5 SIP registrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post
I'm assuming this is likely the case, but just to clarify I guess....

Then at the end of the year, say I want to change my account to the VoxPro from the VoxLite will this be an option??
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDream View Post
Also I think that you should be able to buy the SIP registrations in different multiple lots.... For example, if you purchase VoxLite then you should be able to purchase SIP registrations in multiples of 2 priced at (US)$6 and multiples of 5 at (US)$15... VoxPro should be cheaper due to the higher initial commitment from the customer and VoxExtreme cheaper still from VoxPro as a sign of good faith towards your customers offering a higher commitment, perhaps for VoxExtreme customers you could offer an even higher purchase lot of say 10 registrations at an even cheaper amount.

I can see that VoxExtreme would then need to be 'balanced' in order for it to sell, but at the moment VoxPro and VoxExtreme are the same price per/registration with the sip registration upgrade anyway so maybe VoxExtreme should be dropped to $35 anyway???

You might argue that your current fee structure is adequate but I think this sort of fee structure shows more flexability towards your customers and feels like there are more options available.

Just food for thought, but I think that voxalot should definately experiment with the pricing a bit..
Thanks for your feedback.
Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Voxalot and Sipura/ATA Tutorial: A Comprehensive Walkthrough ctylor Voxalot General 5 04-28-2010 12:52 AM
Can't get voice packets to bypass VoXaLot v164 Voxalot Support 35 08-23-2009 10:25 PM
VoXaLot Premium - Please Vote martin Voxalot Support 12 01-31-2008 02:36 AM
VoXaLot not working with PBXes (VoXaLot as an extension of PBXes) wilsonhlacerda Voxalot Support 31 12-09-2007 02:30 PM
Provider Registrations and Call Forwarding - is VoXaLot support really needed? v164 Voxalot Support 2 07-07-2007 05:25 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.