Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-29-2007, 11:56 PM   #1
rec9140

rec9140 is on a distinguished road
Default Dial Plans

After some great guidance here....I've got some understanding of the dial plans..

What I am after is what kind of dial plans others have to :

1) Route international calls (I'm in the US) ie: If want to dial a number in the UK I should hit 44 then the number (dial plan will add extra dialing digits)

2) Is there something in Voxalots that you can "trap" a number to a fast busy or unable to complete tone or message ie: In the US 900-nxx-yyyy and NPA-976-xxxx and NPA-540-xxxx could be expensive calls. While I doubt any VOIPSP is going to complete them, I would like to put my own equivalent block on them ie: _1900xxxxxxx then some code to trigger the unable to complete or similar. Or work for any number I want to block on the line. Like trapping _911 and it plays a recodring to find a real phone or some thing to that effect. (I already have a nice big sticker on the phone regarding this.)

I've got my local area code down to normal 7 digit dialing and interlata calls back to 10 digit dialing via the dial plan, and would like to do this with international calls so that I dial country code then number ie: 44203xxxxx and I get my London DID sames goes with any other country (country code)number, no 00, or 011 or other wasted POTS based digits. The dial plan will add back the wasted digits as needed for the carrier rules.

Any way to do this with out turning this into a nightmare to support and maintain.
rec9140 is offline   Reply With Quote