Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

 
 
Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-24-2007, 08:52 AM   #1
191727
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 74
Thanks: 94
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
191727 is on a distinguished road
Default Providers registration status is not shown!


Last edited by 191727; 12-24-2007 at 08:57 AM.
191727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2007, 11:42 PM   #2
emoci
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,422
Thanks: 123
Thanked 369 Times in 282 Posts
emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all
Default

emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2007, 07:45 AM   #3
flaquadrat
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 91
Thanks: 29
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
flaquadrat is on a distinguished road
Default eu.voxalot.com: register status show "request sent".

hallo emoci!

the record for vsp that I use for incoming calls shows the status "request sent".
incoming calls are not possible - nobody can call me - outgoing calls, *500, *600 are O.K.

how to identify where the problem is: voxalot or my vsp (VoIP / Internettelefonie mit sipcall)

I am in vienna, austria and use eu.voxalot.com
my isp is: chello.at (8MBit Up/512KBit down)
for outgoing calls: betamax clones
incoming calls: vsp sipcall.at, host is voipgateway.org

EDIT:
I changed the "sip register" switch to "no" - wait a minute, and than changed the "sip register" switch to "yes".
after 15 minutes vsp was in status "register" and i can receive incoming calls. I hope this was temporary outage caused by my vsp.

regards and happy holidays
flavio

Last edited by flaquadrat; 12-25-2007 at 09:45 AM.
flaquadrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2007, 08:52 AM   #4
191727
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 74
Thanks: 94
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
191727 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Remember it'll show a registration status only if SIP Register is set to Yes....

You can still make outgoing call with most providers even if not registered...

The question is, with the providers that are showing -, but should in fact be registered:

-Is SIP Register set to Yes
-Can you receive Incoming calls

I don't know of a problem, just checked my own account and that looks fine
I have 5 (FIVE) ISP that I registered and working very fine. But under the status it shows nothing. Thas why I attached the screenshot. Today it is showing right things.
191727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2007, 05:24 PM   #5
emoci
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,422
Thanks: 123
Thanked 369 Times in 282 Posts
emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaquadrat View Post
hallo emoci!

the record for vsp that I use for incoming calls shows the status "request sent".
incoming calls are not possible - nobody can call me - outgoing calls, *500, *600 are O.K.

how to identify where the problem is: voxalot or my vsp (VoIP / Internettelefonie mit sipcall)

I am in vienna, austria and use eu.voxalot.com
my isp is: chello.at (8MBit Up/512KBit down)
for outgoing calls: betamax clones
incoming calls: vsp sipcall.at, host is voipgateway.org

EDIT:
I changed the "sip register" switch to "no" - wait a minute, and than changed the "sip register" switch to "yes".
after 15 minutes vsp was in status "register" and i can receive incoming calls. I hope this was temporary outage caused by my vsp.

regards and happy holidays
flavio
Sounds good....sounds like a minor downtime at sipcall.at Glad to hear you're back up
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2007, 05:25 PM   #6
emoci
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,422
Thanks: 123
Thanked 369 Times in 282 Posts
emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 191727 View Post
I have 5 (FIVE) ISP that I registered and working very fine. But under the status it shows nothing. Thas why I attached the screenshot. Today it is showing right things.
Ok,good...

Usually when you press register the server registers right away, however the website itself only updates the status every five minutes or so (in your case sound like the status updte took a while longer)
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2007, 10:05 AM   #7
191727
Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 74
Thanks: 94
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
191727 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Ok,good...

Usually when you press register the server registers right away, however the website itself only updates the status every five minutes or so (in your case sound like the status updte took a while longer)
thanks for the reply. i had all 5 providers registered since voxalot initiated the premier service. but it was showing nothing in recent days. i dont find any reason why it was not showing anything. but i could recieve all incoming calls to all 5 providers. only status was off
191727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SPA-3102 Registration Status with Voxalot sinko Voxalot Support 5 11-19-2007 04:57 AM
Voxalot - providers loose registration stezanos Voxalot Support 3 04-20-2007 11:14 PM
Provider Registration Status dimagiba Voxalot Support 13 03-24-2007 10:22 AM
Providers registration format? blackrider Voxalot Support 0 10-09-2006 06:04 PM
Current VoXaLot status craig Voxalot Support 28 10-06-2006 01:30 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.