Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 05-02-2008, 03:59 AM   #11
blackrider

blackrider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctylor View Post
blackrider, maybe your outgoing voice provider changed some of their settings, and because of that you need to re-tweak your Voxalot and SIP device settings from scratch to make it compatible again.
Thanks for your answer,but that`s definitely not the case because I have over 7VP`s for out going call from different providers and the result is all the same.I tried same providers at mysipswitch and it worked flawless,but I preffer voxalot services for a lot reasons incleading it`s tweakability.
My sip-device(Fritzbox) is connected directly to my cable modem and has been working flawlessly till this problem.I did a hard reset,reconfigured still same result.
blackrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #12
ctylor

ctylor will become famous soon enough

Well when you can't hear them but they can hear you, that indicates your firewall/NAT is being over-aggressive. So are you right on a public IP, or does your cable modem work as a router and serve you up a private address? Maybe your ISP pushed a new firmware to your modem/router and it is now blocking things it used to allow.
ctylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2008, 04:52 AM   #13
blackrider

blackrider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctylor View Post
Well when you can't hear them but they can hear you, that indicates your firewall/NAT is being over-aggressive. So are you right on a public IP, or does your cable modem work as a router and serve you up a private address? Maybe your ISP pushed a new firmware to your modem/router and it is now blocking things it used to allow.
I honestly don`t think that`s the case based on the fact that I have pbxs.org and mysipswitch plus a few other VSP`s(like voipbuster,Terrasip,Teliax etc) configured directly as well on my router(Fritzbox) and all are working flawlessly.Besides,It`s at home where my Fritzbox is connected to the cable modem and I have a static Ip address.Like I mentioned earlier,Incoming calls work fine,out going from all other Vsp`s and other configurations work fine except voxalot(which used to work fine as well).Just confused here.
blackrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2008, 12:41 PM   #14
stingray

stingray is on a distinguished road
Default Outgoing Call Drops after 20 sec

Hello!

I have the same problem of outgoing calls dropping after 20 seconds (most calls), but incoming calls seem to be fine! Did you find a solution?

Regards
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #15
ctylor

ctylor will become famous soon enough

We (users) are still struggling to figure it out. There's this thread as well now: http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...-accounts.html

Its not coincidence that suddenly a lot of people are having a similar cluster of problems.

Is it possible all of us are using stun.xten.com as our stun server? Perhaps it is suffering intermittent problems. I am changing to stun.ekiga.net as a test to see if this fixes my problem.

Last edited by ctylor; 05-10-2008 at 02:04 AM.
ctylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2008, 03:49 AM   #16
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

You can also try the Voxalot STUN server. If there is still a problem ctylor let me know your details ie server you are using etc in the moderator forum and I will take a closer look.

Thanks

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #17
awjkok

awjkok is on a distinguished road
Default check sip Sesionexpire

I had a similar problem. I solved it by changing SessionExpire. Maybe you can find a setting like this in your device/program and tweak it.

SessionExpire = changed from 90 (default) to 1800
MinimumSessionExpire = 90 (default)

Good Luck
awjkok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2009, 06:52 PM   #18
khabibul35

khabibul35 is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know where session expire or that setting of the like is set on a PAP2, i just can't find it and don't want to risk changing something that's not it.
khabibul35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #19
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Here you go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pap2.jpg (17.0 KB, 14 views)

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #20
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

I was using stun.xten.com at one time on one of my ATA's and switching to the stun.voxalot.com fixed the intermittent registration issues I was getting.

The Voxalot STUN server has been working extremely reliably for me for quite some time now.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote