Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-31-2007, 06:44 AM   #11
jenalcom

jenalcom is on a distinguished road

No problems Martin.

It took me a bit a messing about finalising in a call to MNF to confirm that.

Can I make a suggestion that there be a "checkbox" to enable (make active) incoming calls similar to what there is for outgoing calls? The reason I suggest is that I have two Voxalot numbers (actually one's mine and the other's the boss of the house). When an incoming call from say the MNF DID is received I would like it to only ring one of the Voxalot numbers and not both.

That way we can share outgoing facilities but limit incoming PSTN DID calls to the appropriate port on the ATA.

Another suggestion would be to allow users to "delete" their Voxalot number (and therefore unsubscribe) when they no longer wish to use the service. That would possibly free up some numbers.

On another front, despite what I said above about Oztell outgoing being ok (it was actually Sipme I was using) I don't seem to be able to register with Oztell (using sip2.syd.net2max.com). Is there a problem with them?

Thanks

Alan
jenalcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 06:53 AM   #12
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the suggestions Alan.

I just checked the registry and all bar 2 are successfully registered with ozTell.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 07:05 AM   #13
jenalcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by affinity View Post
Yes, thanks Alan.

So is the idea of using just one Voxalot account not going to work for you?
Unfortunately not really. The problem is I have one set up in my office (at home) and the other in the living part of the house. So port 1 on the ATA is connected to a two line phone in the office (line 1 = PSTN, line 2 = VoIP) and port 2 of the ATA is in the living quarters (again line 1 = PSTN, line 2 = VoIP). I want to keep any DID activity restricted to the required phone rather than ringing both ports/phones.

Hence two account numbers. I think Mynetfone will cause a problem though as it has to be registered for outgoing calls as well as incoming. This led me to the suggestion of having an incoming active checkbox as well as the outgoing active checkbox.

I could see this being useful for people that are using Asterix/Trixbox also where they may have several incoming DIDs that need to go to specific extensions depending on the DID.

Alan
Unread 01-31-2007, 07:07 AM   #14
jenalcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Thanks for the suggestions Alan.

I just checked the registry and all bar 2 are successfully registered with ozTell.
Martin

Could you have a look at my account (937055) please to see if there is something I am doing wrong for Oztell?

Thanks

Alan
Unread 01-31-2007, 07:19 AM   #15
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Hi Alan,

Yeah your is one of the 2 that are failing. The status is:

Auth. Sent

This means that your credentials are incorrect i.e. username and/or password

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2007, 07:28 AM   #16
jenalcom

Thanks Martin

I'll check and see where I've messed up. My head's full of numbers at the moment (lol) and just spent two days trying to get an ethernet print server working correctly.

Cheers

Alan
Unread 02-03-2007, 06:37 AM   #17
jenalcom

Just as a quick follow up...... My Oztell registration finally went through but it must have taken a long time. I was out of the office most of the day and when I checked in the evening it was registered.

Thanks for the good work, Martin et al.

Alan