Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Closed Thread
Unread 05-04-2009, 05:50 PM   #11
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman View Post
Each one of us is ignorant about some things. The extent of knowledge is too great for anyone to know it all.

The OP was not trying to deceive Voxalot, the questions were asked here in the Voxalot forum, not elsewhere where Voxalot admins would be less likely to see it. He may have been planning to open all the accounts as premium paid accounts which would have generated some revenue for Voxalot. When he learned about the TOS issue he changed the plan in order to comply with the TOS.
Thanks man , you did understand me 100 % .

Last edited by amroe; 05-04-2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: spelling
Unread 05-04-2009, 06:19 PM   #12
sleek

sleek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman View Post
Each one of us is ignorant about some things. The extent of knowledge is too great for anyone to know it all.

The OP was not trying to deceive Voxalot, the questions were asked here in the Voxalot forum, not elsewhere where Voxalot admins would be less likely to see it. He may have been planning to open all the accounts as premium paid accounts which would have generated some revenue for Voxalot. When he learned about the TOS issue he changed the plan in order to comply with the TOS.
That's one big phoney baloney.

First of all he never implied premium accounts. Why would he buy premium accounts when he's using Voxalot for outbound calling which in essence is free?

Secondly, even if he does pay for premium accounts I'm still not sure this won't be a violation.

But that's just me, Voxalot admins know best.
Unread 05-04-2009, 08:51 PM   #13
majo

majo is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
I think this guy has many accounts & he post form those accounts with different names. Craig already knows this from last week & his one account is already blocked. i think lost outage & problem were related to this misuse. We should not help such Person(s). They misuse voxalot & Betamax. Betamax will blame Voxalot & Voxalot<->Betamax communication can be suspeneded & then all normal users will suffer from it.

Such people should invest & do reasearch a little bit to get more profit. Technology is out there & opensource, but don't misuse a cooked product.

Regards.

majo
Unread 05-07-2009, 02:37 AM   #14
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

I would like to add to amroe's defence that he has been a member here for quite a while and contributes a few hard to find access numbers to SipBroker as well.

My assumption here is that he was unsure on how to proceed; we've now covered the issue and he has adjusted his plans accordingly.
Closed Thread