Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-09-2006, 10:14 PM   #1
filmnet

filmnet is on a distinguished road
Default Longer delay for callback?

Hi there,

I only want to actually ask one question: if the Callback can be put at more than 99 seconds.

I'm due to be made homeless and 99 seconds isn't enough to get from the library computers to the nearest call box!

They are extremely expensive here, the minimum charge is £0.30 (about AU$0.75) and at Standard Rate this only lasts *19 seconds* for a call to a mobile.

However, I theorise that if I use Wengo and Voipcheap.com, then it works out about £0.07 to ring a mobile for upto a minute. Which is less a strain on me when ringing about rooms/jobs etc!

Maybe it could also be set to do the call at a prearranged time, say 10pm Friday night (when the library is closed).

Okay I'm being entirely selfish here, but extra features and options like this certainly would make such a service more marketable when you do start charging for it!

I tried setting up my own Asterisk PBX to put at a friend's house and connection and set up a DISA, but failed miserably, so I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

TIA,

-regards
filmnet

PS Copying here as I realise no-one looks at 'stickies'!
filmnet is offline   Reply With Quote