Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-22-2009, 08:55 AM   #6
pcal

pcal is on a distinguished road

Any further info on this issue?

I have mnf set up as a backup vsp - was working fine when I set it up, but as I've not had issues with my cheaper vsp's for some time, it hasn't been used.

Recently discovered via the whirlpool forum that mnf is going to disconect did's on the whirlpool saver account if a chargeable call isn't made in a given month. So, I went to make a call to keep my did active, and discovered that outgoing calls don't work any more...

My mnf registration is via my ata, while calls are routed via voxalot (voxalot dial plans are WAY better than the excuse built into the Vigor2800VG, but it does allow registration with 6 vsp's at the same time!)

All my other vsp accounts work fine via voxalot, and incoming calls from mnf did are also ok via voxalot. Only outgoing calls are affected (engaged tone). If I route calls directly to mnf from the ata it all works fine (subject to the lousy dial plans as noted above).

Any clues more than a little welcome...

Regards,

Pcal
pcal is offline   Reply With Quote