Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 12-09-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
sempaitken

sempaitken is on a distinguished road
Default Voice Service Provider problem

Hi,two weeks ago; I paid premium packet,but
> this day when I checked my voxalot account,it was'nt
> Voice Service Providers active.That's write to
> Authorize Sent.Could you my Voice Service Providers
> early active?Thanks...my id 110683 please help me.
>
sempaitken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2007, 10:40 PM   #2
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

I've checked your account, and your Premium subscription is definitely in place.

The "Authorization Sent" message is nearly always due to incorrect provider credentials. Are you sure that the userid and password in your provider details is correct?

--
Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2007, 08:51 PM   #3
sempaitken

Ok.I checked my voxalot provider settings and then I wrote my new password and my lowrate provider settings.The last wrote the pending.
Unread 12-11-2007, 02:30 AM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sempaitken View Post
Ok.I checked my voxalot provider settings and then I wrote my new password and my lowrate provider settings.The last wrote the pending.
Which provider are we talking about here....there are some providers that are incompatible or may need adavnced specifications to register properly....
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2007, 12:24 PM   #5
sempaitken

Firstly,I sold tollfreeforwarding.com's virtual local numbers two number.Than I use a service I entered the callforwarding the rule.I wrote my voxalot sip account 110683@us.voxalot.com.By the way My voxalot account's call forwarding in I added my inbound provider(lowratevoip),time rule day (every)handling logic connect to (phone number)0090544404****
Than I called virtual number by mobile number but it wasn't connecting to 0090544404****.
I use voip provider name is Lowratevoip.com I checked again my account and there is write registered.where do I exist my problem?where are I be up to error?
Unread 12-11-2007, 05:32 PM   #6
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Firstly,I sold tollfreeforwarding.com's virtual local numbers two number.Than I use a service I entered the callforwarding the rule.I wrote my voxalot sip account 110683@us.voxalot.com.By the way My voxalot account's call forwarding in I added my inbound provider(lowratevoip),time rule day (every)handling logic connect to (phone number)0090544404****
Than I called virtual number by mobile number but it wasn't connecting to 0090544404****.
I use voip provider name is Lowratevoip.com I checked again my account and there is write registered.where do I exist my problem?where are I be up to error?
I am not clear on everything you said so let me summarize and see if I am right:

(1) TollFreeForwarding Number forwarded to 110683@us.voxalot.com (depending on their system they may want you to put it in as sip:110683@us.voxalot.com)

(2) VoXalot acct has an ANY forwarding rule, forwarding all incoming calls to 0090544404**** using LowRateVoip.com

But the whole thing isn't ringing 0090544404**** as you wanted....

Things to test:
-Create a dial plan in VoXalot using LowRateVoip.com....then register an ATA or SoftPhone with VoXalot and see if you can make outgoing calls using LowRateVoip.com
-Skipping TollFreeForwarding, if you dial a SipBroker Access Number then *010110683, does 0090544404**** ring then?

-Just for your knowledge, you don't need to have LowRateVoip.com SIP Registered, just added to your account with Active set to YES and SIP Register set to No if you are only using it for outgoing calls...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2007, 05:57 PM   #7
satphoneguy

satphoneguy is on a distinguished road

if i am not mistaken 00905 is a turkish cell phone. since you would not be using any freedays on this call it might work more reliably to set the call forwarding inside lowratevoip. i believe(not 100% on this) you will get better pricing this way also since you would not be paying the lowratevoip surcharge for SIP usage. than just forward either voxalot or your tollfreeforwarding number direct to your lowratevoip SIP URI.

the only problem is you would not be able to use the same lowratevoip account for incoming calls since everything would go automatically to the turkish number.
satphoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2007, 12:54 AM   #8
clundestad

clundestad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My voxalot account's call forwarding in I added my inbound provider(lowratevoip)
Does your call forwarding rule specify lowratevoip as the inbound provider? If that is the case it will not be triggered by a direct SIP call. The matching rule should be "match by ANY inbound number or provider".
clundestad is offline   Reply With Quote