Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-04-2007, 11:17 AM   #1
BlueDream

BlueDream is on a distinguished road
Default OK there is something WRONG with my VoXalot account

I have 2 voxalot accounts programmed into my billion...

1 is working PERFECTLY..

The other is giving me problems....

I have 2 VSP's that I'm trying to register in the one that is not working..

Les.net & PennyTel...

The PennyTel account hasn't been working for WEEKS, the Les.Net just dropped out today!!!

I have deleted all the VSP's from Voxalot and now have re-entered them, STILL PROBLEMS.

PennyTel just WONT register. I can register to it directly from my router and receive calls, but can't register to it from Voxalot...

SO,

I entered all the VSP's into the account that was working...

It says that the PennyTel account is registered but wont ring...!! It even says it is registered when I set it to NOT register or NOT to be ACTIVE... WTF!!!!

THE MOST ANNOYING THING: Is that Les.Net has ALWAYS been rock solid until now! I set it up in Les.Net as a URI registration which was working fine.. Now I have to set it up to 'register' with VoXalot which VoXaLot returns a 'request sent' message in the reigstration status.

Les.Net is now saying it is registered to 202.60.88.238 - but for who knows how long..

What the hell is going on with my setup?
BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote