Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 01-23-2007, 05:26 PM   #1
ataboy

ataboy is on a distinguished road
Default Siemens C450IP / C460IP

Has anyone had any experience of using one of these with VoXaLot? I'm finding that balancing the volume of PSTN and VoIP calls on my 3102 is sometimes tricky and the attraction of this device is that the two are transmitted separately.

However the Siemens set only supports one VSP. On the other hand if that one connection is VoXaLot it should work well in theory. I'm just keen to find out if it does in practice!

ataboy
ataboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2007, 09:28 AM   #2
Pastrugno

Pastrugno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Pastrugno Send a message via AIM to Pastrugno Send a message via MSN to Pastrugno Send a message via Yahoo to Pastrugno Send a message via Skype™ to Pastrugno

I've got a Siemens C450 IP and I'm using it directly with Voipbuster and it works very well. I haven't tryed to use it with Voxalot because I'm trying to use it on my Nokia e61, but I had no luck.
Bye
Pastrugno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2007, 09:32 AM   #3
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

E-Series setup:

http://forum.voxalot.com/showthread....hlight=eseries

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2007, 10:02 AM   #4
Pastrugno

Pastrugno is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Pastrugno Send a message via AIM to Pastrugno Send a message via MSN to Pastrugno Send a message via Yahoo to Pastrugno Send a message via Skype™ to Pastrugno

I'm registred, but I can't hear anything!!
My call delivers and my voice goes out, but I can't hear anything!!
I don't knw why!!
Bye
Pastrugno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2007, 11:16 AM   #5
bpere

bpere is on a distinguished road

I have a Siemens C450IP, and it works great with Voxalot. I am using Voipdiscount for outgoing calls, and several providers for incoming (ipkall, stanaphone, sipgate.co.uk, coms.com). This besides my local PSTN number, and all of these calls coming to one single phone.
bpere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2007, 12:29 PM   #6
ataboy

ataboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpere View Post
I have a Siemens C450IP, and it works great with Voxalot. I am using Voipdiscount for outgoing calls, and several providers for incoming (ipkall, stanaphone, sipgate.co.uk, coms.com). This besides my local PSTN number, and all of these calls coming to one single phone.
I'm trying to establish the inbound mechanism here. I am assuming that PSTN calls ring the phone directly via the DECT interface and that VoXaLot calls ring over IP. Does the phone ring whatever the type of call or is it "either PSTN / or VoXaLot"?

Also, is the CLI passed correctly in both cases?

Finally, how is the speech quality?

Sorry for so many questions!

ataboy
ataboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2007, 02:45 PM   #7
bpere

bpere is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataboy View Post
I'm trying to establish the inbound mechanism here. I am assuming that PSTN calls ring the phone directly via the DECT interface and that VoXaLot calls ring over IP. Does the phone ring whatever the type of call or is it "either PSTN / or VoXaLot"?

Also, is the CLI passed correctly in both cases?

Finally, how is the speech quality?

Sorry for so many questions!

ataboy
The C450IP will ring either PSTN or IP calls (unfortunately there isn't a distinct ring for either type of call, which I find a disadvantage). The phone cannot handle more than one type of call at a time, unless you purchase a second handset.

As for CLI, in the case of PSTN, like any old phone, you have no control over CLI, whereas for SIP, this can be configured , but ultimately it is up to your provider to have this be passed on to your called party.

I am very happy about the speech quality both PSTN and IP
bpere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2007, 08:36 AM   #8
JeFFJuH

JeFFJuH will become famous soon enough

I am using a Siemens Gigaset C450IP, and it is working great with VoXaLot.
No problems at all. I am using it as a VoIP device only, it is not connected to a PSTN network.
JeFFJuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2010, 06:40 PM   #9
Windstorm

Windstorm is on a distinguished road
Default outbound call not direct succesfull

I use the C450ip phone and since a while i have the problem, that when i will make a call the phone don't ring, sometimes when the other side is answering, suddenly i can hear the person i call. Usually when i try it immidiatly again i can hear the phone ringing and than the connection is fine.
Although of course it would be better if the connection is established immidiatly.

Any one know a solution for this? or people with the same problems with a Siemens/Targa C450ip, C470ip or newer versions?
Windstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011, 09:34 PM   #10
Windstorm

Windstorm is on a distinguished road

I still have the above mentioned problem.
Although i use now my router (line) for voip. As an sort of fixed line.

But i more prefer to call through the C450ip.
But i still have this problems, does anybody now the reason or solution off this problem.
Windstorm is offline   Reply With Quote