Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 10-22-2007, 12:02 PM   #11
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim-Bjoern View Post
I wonder if I picked the right thread

But since yesterday my GXP2000 Grandstream has been unable to register with Voxalot so I cannor receive incoming calls anymore

Kim
Hi Kim,

All servers are fully operational. I would suggest re-booting your device.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2007, 06:47 PM   #12
Kim-Bjoern

Kim-Bjoern is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kim-Bjoern Send a message via Yahoo to Kim-Bjoern Send a message via Skype™ to Kim-Bjoern

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Hi Kim,

All servers are fully operational. I would suggest re-booting your device.
Hi Martin,

I should have mentioned in my post I allready tried that several times. However - all of a sudden I remembered having had the same issue with my Linksys ATA 2102 - one of the ports wouldn't register no matter how often it got rebooted. Even thouogh they were setup towards the same VSP. Then I rebooted the ZyXEL D600 D1 router - after that it worked. Same solution for my Grandstream GXP2000. The funny thing is that the three other SIP account in it registered okay. Does anyone have a hint what is causing this to happen? Would the ZyXEL behave as an automated firewall or could it be some embedded Stun server settings somewhere?

Kim
Kim-Bjoern is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2007, 04:43 AM   #13
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Kim,
I have been having similar problems with a GXP2000 upgraded to the latest firmware 1.1.4.18. The problems seemed to start after I upgraded. I plan to test again with the earlier firmware, but have not had a chance. I have switched the registration to a GS BT102 for now, and it works quite reliably.
So the problem is probably not a Voxalot issue.
If you are using an earlier revision of the firmware, I suggest you keep it that way for now.
In my setup, I am using a Linksys WRT54GS router feeding an HT-496 and the BT102.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote