Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-06-2009, 07:47 AM   #1
lga

lga is on a distinguished road
Default voxalot support - suxx

Guys!
Is it truth that no one from voxalot support reads this forum?
I've sent several letters them, asked questions here, on facebook about new provider registration in Global Provider Index, but no result except ignorance... I tried to add provider myself - same result. What am I doing wrong?
lga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lga View Post
Guys!
Is it truth that no one from voxalot support reads this forum?
I've sent several letters them, asked questions here, on facebook about new provider registration in Global Provider Index, but no result except ignorance... I tried to add provider myself - same result. What am I doing wrong?
The Global Provider Index is simply a bonus feature to allow members to compare providers. It has no bearing on the services VoXalot provides... as such requests to that effect have low priority...

That said your only other post in this forum simply mentions that you've sent the details of a provider...but does not restate the details...

If you post the details here I am sure we can try something...if it seems doable...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2009, 11:42 AM   #3
lga

lga is on a distinguished road

Oh, thanks for your wish to help me!

I'd like to register Ukrainian SIP-service provider, called 3fon.net (www.3fon.net - Что такое 3fon.net?)
It has 800.000 landline numbers (+380894 non-geographic network code) in it's disposal.
3fon.net gives an opportunity to make free calls among 3fon.net users, to make cheap calls to PSTN users all over the world and to perform instant text messaging with both 3fon.net users and anyone else who uses jabber. Obtaining landline number 3fon.net users get an ability to receive calls from PSTN users.
To learn more - visit www.3fon.net - Что такое 3fon.net?
Everyone can register for free (https://register.3fon.net/?lang=en).

As for provider details for GPI:
Name: 3fon.net
Support email: 3fon@3fon.net
Support Number: +38044-594-1011
Callback Status: Not Working
Home Page: www.3fon.net - Что такое 3fon.net?
Features: Free In-Network Calls, Caller ID with Name, Caller ID, PC-to-PC, PC-to-Phone, Video VoIP (VVoIP), Conference Call, VoIP International A-Z, Web Call, Web To Phone, Text Messaging

SIP Settings:
SIP Proxy: sip.3fon.net
SIP Ports: 5060, 80
Codecs: g711a, iLBC

Last edited by lga; 07-08-2009 at 06:52 AM.
lga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
global provider index, support