Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 03-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
BrianNYC

BrianNYC is on a distinguished road
Default Linksys PAP2T - Multiple Providers

Hello:
I have a linksys PAP2T ATA. I have line 1 already setup with a provider so please do not consider that as part of this topic.

Line 2 is being used with Voipbuster as my outgoing call provider and Messagenet as an incoming call provider. Voipbuster allows me to make long distance international calls and messagenet is simply an incoming number with no dialout. I have been able to configure the PAP2T with the Voxalot settings on Line 2 and added the multiple providers on the voxalot website.

Incoming calls via messagenet ring through without problems but outgoing calls are giving me a problem. I am having a problem creating the Smart Call "Dialing Plan" on the voxalot website. All I want the dialing plan to do is use voipbuster no matter what. This would be for any call that I make.

I have the settings as follows.

Priority 1, If the number begins with X, than route to VOIPBUSTER.

Calls will not go through with this setting. If I put a 1 in place of X i am able to dial US telephone numbers, but I also dial international numbers. How would I set a proper dialing plan so that whatever I dial will go through VOIPBUSTER? I know this has to be simple but I cannot figure it out. I have done dialing plans in the actual PAP2T without problems but this one is puzzling me. Any assistance would be most appreciated.
BrianNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
kendid

kendid is on a distinguished road

Try this in your dial plan rather than X

_xxxx.

On the right hand side of the page, there's a tutorial section that talks through all the different things -- but the above works for me... It's actually the voxalot default dialout plan setting...

Hope it works...
kendid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
ladude626

ladude626 is on a distinguished road

I have an SPA2102 which is similar to the PAP2. Can I also set up Line 1 and Line 2 to work with just 1 phone? I want to use Voxalot for Line 1 and callcentric on Line 2 for backup. Is this possible?
ladude626 is offline   Reply With Quote