Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 09-02-2007, 11:29 PM   #1
ozimarco

Location: Lower Chittering, about an hour from Perth, Western Australia
ozimarco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ozimarco
Default Feature Request - Synchronisation of Speed Dial Lists across different accounts

Every time I add a number to my speed dial list, I have to do it twice, as I have two accounts. It would be nice to be able to synchronise my speed dial book across both accounts so I only have to enter a new entry once.

I know this feature has been requested before. Is it still in the list of things to do?

Thanks
Mark
ozimarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2007, 12:47 AM   #2
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozimarco View Post
Every time I add a number to my speed dial list, I have to do it twice, as I have two accounts. It would be nice to be able to synchronise my speed dial book across both accounts so I only have to enter a new entry once.
While I doubt (although, never say never, I guess) that we will build seamless synchronisation across accounts, I have almost finished development of the Import/Export functionality. This functionality allows you to export your providers, dial plans, call forwards, speed dials and web callback entries to a CSV file, and then re-import them into another account.

Not sure exactly when it will be deployed to production... I will keep you informed as to my progress

Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2007, 11:35 PM   #3
Tranworld

Tranworld is on a distinguished road

Hi Craig, this is a feature that I also would like to have, an export/import function is good enough for me, seamless sync is not necessary. Can we please have it soon?
Tranworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2007, 12:11 AM   #4
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranworld View Post
Can we please have it soon?
We're getting there... I deployed it to our internal test server this morning.

As you can probably imagine, importing has a number of complicated scenarios that need to be handled, so we want to be sure that it is very well tested before we release it to the public. I will be sure to report our progress back here.

--
craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2007, 03:33 PM   #5
ozimarco

Location: Lower Chittering, about an hour from Perth, Western Australia
ozimarco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ozimarco

This feature is working just great now! It's a bit quicker and easier to just export to the desktop then import to a second Voxalot account than having to re-enter names and numbers.

Craig, your efforts are appreciated!!

Mark
Billion 7800VDPX + Siemens Gigaset A580IP and Yealink T22P.
ozimarco is offline   Reply With Quote