Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 03-29-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
hddlab

hddlab is on a distinguished road
Default Voxalot and Opensky

Hi all,

Opensky is a new feature from Gizmo5, and this feature let any VoIP service that use SIP the hability to call a skype user.

But this is only possible calling like this: skypeuser@opensky.gizmo5.com.

There is any way to use letters in Voxalot to call someone ? Of course that if you have the person in your contact sheet with the @server you will be able.

But what I´m question here is, in Voxalot Dialn Plan we can not use letters so I can not do this using a Voxlot account and an ATA for exemple.

Someone here have any ideia on how we can do call using this Gizmo5 feature in Voxalot?
As this we will be able to add new possibilty to Voxalot users.

Thank you very much for your time and attetion

Jose Pinto
HDDLAB - Brazil
hddlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #2
sleek

sleek is on a distinguished road

1. Log in to your Voxalot account
2. Click "Speed Dial"
3. Click the "Add" button
4. In the "Dial" field enter any number, for example 5
5. In the "Name" field place any name you like
6. For "Reroute call to" select "SIP URI"
7. Finally, for the "Reroute call to" place your contact's URI address, for ex.: skypeuser@opensky.gizmo5.com

Save the information and from now on you will able to call your skype contact when dialing **5 (or the number you select)
sleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 06:41 PM   #3
hddlab

hddlab is on a distinguished road

Hi,
First of all, thank you very much for your anwser.

But this I already know, what I want is to call a Skype user usinghhg Voxalot redirecting the call using the Gizmo5, but this is only possible using Sip Uri and this means letters.

Can you imagine, I have 500 contacts in my Skype and do what you said to all them is better to use my Skype.

We have in some servers a thing called Alias, with this feature you can get a skype username (letters) and change for number or numbers.

Gizmo have this but they ofer 10 differents users for 20 or a 320 usd for unlimited users, and this is too expensive.
hddlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
sleek

sleek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hddlab View Post
Hi,
First of all, thank you very much for your anwser.

But this I already know, what I want is to call a Skype user usinghhg Voxalot redirecting the call using the Gizmo5, but this is only possible using Sip Uri and this means letters.

Can you imagine, I have 500 contacts in my Skype and do what you said to all them is better to use my Skype.

We have in some servers a thing called Alias, with this feature you can get a skype username (letters) and change for number or numbers.

Gizmo have this but they ofer 10 differents users for 20 or a 320 usd for unlimited users, and this is too expensive.
Aliases is exactly what the "Speed Dial" feature in your case does. But for 500 contacts, it won't be easy and/or cheap.
sleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2009, 05:47 AM   #5
goondu

goondu is on a distinguished road

Yes I would like VOXALOT Smart Call (Dialing Plan) to be able to handle skype call as well. To call someone in skype, I need to dial (skype_skypeid), it would be too cumbersome to create 500 speed dials entries for each of my skype contacts. I would to have VOXALOT Smart Call to be able to handle 'characters pattern matching as well.'
goondu is offline   Reply With Quote