Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 02-07-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
earleyscripts

earleyscripts is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Failure to login re registration request ???

I have a problem with extn 421421 ( Voxalot) in that there is a seemingly outstand request for registration/confirmation.
As this extn has been in service for sometime now I can only assume that something has happened in the system to cause this situation. Assumming there are no other issues and that any email request has been sent to my Sister ( who has probably ignored the request ) and the account is obviously locked until reactivation can I respectfully ask that the person with the magic figure reactivate the extension for me. I have checked the remote Unit and all is as it should be.
Any queries please email me at paul@earleyscripts.co.uk.............
Thanks in anticipation.
sent 7th Feb at 19:47 Hrs
earleyscripts is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2010, 10:19 AM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Account should now be active.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
earleyscripts

I can now login to the account okay but have a continuing problem with actual SIP registration to the EU proxy. If I change the proxy to us.voxalot.com registration is okay. It seems that there is still a remenant of the problem associated with the EU proxy Server. Can I ask for a little bit more assistance........please
Unread 02-13-2010, 12:28 AM   #4
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Can you please provide more details / symptoms of your problem?

Unread 02-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #5
earleyscripts

The problem is that the ATA which is a Linksys WRT54GP2 is set to register with eu.voxalot.com using the same for the STUN but the status of the port is reporting "unable to login to server" if I just change the entry for the login server to be us.voxalot.com whilst still retaining the STUN as eu.voxalot.com the port logs in and registers okay. I am ruling out any DNS problems as the STUN address for eu is being resolved seemingly okay. It seems that the recent cause of the account to have become "unregistered" is symptomatic of the problem. The account before this problem had been running for many months okay.
The unit is currently configured to try to login to "eu" so I would expect that
possibly in the system log there are attempts from the ATA. If you want to trace against a IP the unit is reporting via DYNDNS so try a ping to drybrookannexe.dyndns.org, last reported IP was 81.105.70.147.
You should be aware that the Linksys Unit is actually behind a Netgear ADSL Router supplied by Virgin Internet.
The refresh time for registrations is set at 3600.
If there is any other info you require ...............................

My email address is paul@earleyscripts.co.uk and my Voxalot Number is 545447.
In anticipation.............thanks
Unread 02-14-2010, 01:27 AM   #6
martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by earleyscripts View Post
The problem is that the ATA which is a Linksys WRT54GP2 is set to register with eu.voxalot.com using the same for the STUN
The official STUN server is stun.voxalot.com see:

http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-tip...un-server.html

Please try with this setting and let us know how you go.

Unread 02-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #7
earleyscripts

I have change the STUN setting to stun.voxalot.com and the same problem occurs. If I change the registration to us.voxalot.com registration is okay and the Port becomes on Line. I have tried ringing it and observation of the remort port shows it is in a "ringing" state.
I have restored the setting back to register at eu.voxalot.com and it fails.
reporting the same error message as previously stated.
It seems that "eu" doesn't like 421421 !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your help so far .....regards Paul
Unread 02-17-2010, 10:33 AM   #8
earleyscripts

Thumbs up

I think the problem may be ISP related in that.................
I had configured the 2nd Port on the WRT54GP2 to register to my own IP PBX located ay my location and that having worked started to report "unable to login to Server" (mine). I further experimented with Port 1 ( 421421 Voxalot) that logged in okay to "us.voxalot.com" using "stun.voxalot.com" but not when logging in to "eu". I changed the stun server to "stun.softjoys.com" ( the stun server used by X-Lite) and the port connected to "eu" okay. Now the contradiction..... then changed the stun back to "stun.voxalot.com" and I am still connected to "eu". Unless there is a corruption the WRT54GP2 that changing the stun has overwritten ( but then why did it connect okay to "us" ) I am none the wiser ......
Still cannot get the second port to connect to my IPPBX which is on a defind real IP and I have check using a PC with X-Lite that the extension defined is ready active and accepting Logins.
So in fairness the issue with the stun problem and your goodselves is a possible red herring. I will keep an eye on the situation and if any thing comes up I will appraise you of it. Thanks for the support .......
Best regards........Paul