Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-06-2006, 02:44 PM   #1
manula

manula is on a distinguished road
Default Forwarding calls to Privider registred with Voxalot

Hi guy,

I've read all posts on forwarding but I still haven't understood (please be kind if it's really obvious!) whether I can do this:

- Add a Provider to the list of providers Voxalot registers with (say, Pennytel)
- Set up a forward so that all incoming calls to Pennytel's DID are forwared to ... whatever sip Uri, not necessarily registred with Voxalot.

Is this possible? It'd be great!!!

Thanks
manula is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006, 03:24 PM   #2
affinity

affinity will become famous soon enough

I understand that call forwarding currently works only if you don't have an ATA registered with Voxalot AND the forward is dependant on the calling party, rather than the called 'number'. There is also a catchall that doesn't care whom called you from where; but there is nothing that ties in to a particular incoming registered provider's DID to forward based on that. Perhaps you need to go back to the VSP and see if they can do the forward as you require rather than passing it onto Voxalot.

Here is a link to the "Call Forwarding" tutorial:
http://www.voxalot.com/action/static...lay&itemOID=32
affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006, 03:34 PM   #3
affinity

affinity will become famous soon enough

Further information:
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin
We have shifted the call forwarding rules to execute irrespective of whether the ATA is "online" or not.
But, there is still the problem of not being able to forward based on the actual number called.
affinity is offline   Reply With Quote