Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-17-2007, 11:06 AM   #1
vikasintl

vikasintl is on a distinguished road
Question Incoming calls goes to voice mail after 2 rings

I am using free DID number and entered voxalot SIP URI to forward that call and receive it on my x-lite software.When incoming calls comes it goes to voice mail option immediately after 2 rings(6 seconds) and I tried longer duration before it goes to voice mail on voxalot members details page and also on my x-lite software but it still goes to voice mail after 2 rings only...what is the solution..I want to let it ring at 4 times or the seconds duration I choose...why its not possible?
vikasintl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 01:32 PM   #2
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasintl View Post
I am using free DID number and entered voxalot SIP URI to forward that call and receive it on my x-lite software.When incoming calls comes it goes to voice mail option immediately after 2 rings(6 seconds) and I tried longer duration before it goes to voice mail on voxalot members details page and also on my x-lite software but it still goes to voice mail after 2 rings only...what is the solution..I want to let it ring at 4 times or the seconds duration I choose...why its not possible?
Which Voice mail does it go into DID's Voicemail or Voxalot?
As a quick suggestion, try turning off your Voxalot Voice mail, and see the call still goes to voicemail.

Maybe there is a DID problem or your forwarding information is not entered correctly.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 01:47 PM   #3
vikasintl

Question what should be set up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurun View Post
Which Voice mail does it go into DID's Voicemail or Voxalot?
As a quick suggestion, try turning off your Voxalot Voice mail, and see the call still goes to voicemail.

Maybe there is a DID problem or your forwarding information is not entered correctly.
I have freedigits did number and forwarding information is sip:mynumber@voxalot.com is that correct?
If I turn off voxalot voice mail it goes to freedigits voice mail but it disconnects from voxalot(x-lite) after 2 rings
Unread 07-17-2007, 01:54 PM   #4
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Correct format for Freedigits seems to be - xxxxxx@voxalot.com
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 02:16 PM   #5
vikasintl

Default well tried that ..but stil the same prob

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurun View Post
Correct format for Freedigits seems to be - xxxxxx@voxalot.com
I dont know ...where is the problem I am thinkin I should try sjlab software...lets see..thanks for ur time
Unread 07-17-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

You posted elsewhere too....

In FreeDigits

Are you entering exactly this:
sip:123456@voxalot.com

try this instead(no sip in front):
123456@us.voxalot.com

Can you tell which voicemail you are going to, is it VoXalot or FreeDigits (they have their own Voicemail, and most times even when everything is working properly, you'll receive calls to VoXalot, but after about 4 rings you'll go to their voicemail)

Also call your voxalot account (as I mentioned in that other thread) and see what happens.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
vikasintl

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
You posted elsewhere too....

In FreeDigits

Are you entering exactly this:
sip:123456@voxalot.com

try this instead(no sip in front):
123456@us.voxalot.com

Can you tell which voicemail you are going to, is it VoXalot or FreeDigits (they have their own Voicemail, and most times even when everything is working properly, you'll receive calls to VoXalot, but after about 4 rings you'll go to their voicemail)

Also call your voxalot account (as I mentioned in that other thread) and see what happens.
Yeah it is going to voxalot voice mail ( as my own recorded voice that am not available)......you are right after 4 rings it goes to freedigits voice mail...(I tried that when I deactivate voxalot mail.
I dont understand when u said...try your own voxalot number by *010-voxalot number ...I dont have a easy local number but .I am logged in to icall.com but dont know how to dial a number ?
Unread 07-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #8
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasintl View Post
Yeah it is going to voxalot voice mail ( as my own recorded voice that am not available)......you are right after 4 rings it goes to freedigits voice mail...(I tried that when I deactivate voxalot mail.
I dont understand when u said...try your own voxalot number by *010-voxalot number ...I dont have a easy local number but .I am logged in to icall.com but dont know how to dial a number ?
For a list of access numbers se here SIPBroker - PSTN Numbers

Dial 1+ Area Code + Number then after SipBroker answers dial *010-123456 (where 123456 is replaced with your acocunt number)

Last edited by emoci; 07-17-2007 at 04:02 PM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2007, 04:55 PM   #9
dc2007

dc2007 is on a distinguished road

this happens to me also in spa3k. intially it was just a very short ring..i don't even consider it a complete one ring.
what i did i put 35 as Ringing duration in voxalot control panel, now its up to 2 rings. at least i have 2 rings but that's quite a long time for a ringing duration. i tried every conceivable way to solve this but to no avail.
dc2007 is offline   Reply With Quote