Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > SIP Broker Forums > SIP Broker Support

SIP Broker Support Support for the SIP Broker service.

Unread 07-17-2008, 02:10 AM   #1

728744 is on a distinguished road
Default ipkall & forward to sipbroker

I have setup my ipkall number and have forwarded it to my sipbroker number.

When I call my ipkall number I hear a message played "we're sorry ipkall does not allow outbound sip dialing other than toll free numbers".

Anyone heard that before?

If I dial my sipbroker number directly (*011-1-XXXXXXX) the call is answered by my end point.

I posted this on the ipkall forum on voxilla and was advised to ask the question here.
728744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2008, 07:26 AM   #2
MGifos

MGifos will become famous soon enough

What value do you have in the SIP Proxy field. I use IPKall but forward to VoXaLot using my VoXaLot number and the SIP Proxy of au.voxalot.com. Perhaps you don't need the *011 bit if the SIP Proxy is SIPBroker.

Regards MG.
MGifos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2008, 08:31 AM   #3
ibraheempindi

ibraheempindi is on a distinguished road
Default ipkall to tpad via sipbroker

hi! hope you'll be fine, i was testing few things involving ipkall, tpad and sipbroker. I'm trying to call a tpad sip number from a ipkall landline number i mean if i have an ipkall local US number and anyone who calls on that number shoud be routed to my sip tpad number and i'll be able to recevie that call on my pc here. i was discussing with tpad guys there in the forum
tpad.com :: View topic - calling to/from other SIP providers
they told me to enter in sip.proxy address for ipkall as "sipbroker.com" and in sip number enter *8142*tpadnumber , i searched on your site and the information is correct for sip.tpad.com and the status is also "working" according to your site, so kindly tell me what's wrong then, i'm able to run all your test call mentioned here
SIP Broker Wiki : SIP Broker Wiki
but still not able to connect to my sip tpad number. kindly update me on this regards.
waiting for your kind reply, as soon as posb
have a nice day
regards
Ibraheem
ibraheempindi is offline   Reply With Quote