Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-06-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
heartspeace

heartspeace is on a distinguished road
Default Something change to break broadvoice?

Broadvoice started working a couple months back and at some point (not sure when) it doesn't forward the calls anymore to my number. Instead it tries to forward the call to the first 6 digitals of my broadvoice real telephone number (e.g. areacode+3) 703xxx - I assume its thinking its a broadvoice number. How can this return to the way it was working, or how can I make this work again with whatever change occured. The female voice says "The person at extension xxxxxx is unavailale" and then it beeps. I am assuming this is a voxalot mailbox greeting eventhough the mailbox is off. Everything use to work perfectly. Outgoing calls still work great.

Last edited by heartspeace; 07-06-2010 at 09:57 PM.
heartspeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2010, 03:24 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

As you may recall, we've had this issue with BroadVoice before...the gist of it being this http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post17465

As far as I can tell nothing has changed on this end...

If it was working ... maybe try re-registering BroadVoice in VoXalot..maybe it'll trigger their server to adjust the Sip Contact destination (it involves causing the BroadVoice registration to fail using a wrong password and then setting it up correctly again). ....as you realize it is a shot in the dark though...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote