Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-04-2009, 01:14 AM   #61
affinity

affinity will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Yes that was the ENUM root.

The dial plan test facility on the web site does not yet support iNum so for now what you are looking for is the following message when you click "Test Call":

"A call to:883510000000091 will not get forwarded"
So.... you cannot have a catchall.

How do you code all other numbers, except those starting with 883 ?
affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2009, 06:49 PM   #62
ataboy

ataboy is on a distinguished road

I'd like to use the iNUM function to obtain a Voxalot dialtone so that I can onward dial from wherever I am.

As a test I have set up a Voxalot dialplan so that when I dial into my Voxalot account it checks the calling CID. If it is a specific CID it forwards the call to another DID that I have registered in PBXes. That DID in turn has a callthrough function and returns dialtone.

However, if I dial into my Voxalot account through iNUM it ignores that dialplan and treats the call like any other - even though my CID is passed.

Is there any way that I can tell Voxalot "If the incoming call is via iNUM AND if the CID is xxxx, then redirect to yyyy"?
ataboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2010, 01:22 AM   #63
pedram2u

pedram2u is on a distinguished road

I have registered voxalot on linksys SPA2102 and set it up similar to SPA3102 voxalot configuration guide, I can receive inum calls when i use inum access numbers, but when another party call me from one of Betamax company, at first my phone rings when i pick up i hear silence and the other party hears it is still ringing, but the counter starts so it shows the call is connected. any one have any idea how i can solve this problem? or if there is a problem with voxalot settings, Martin may you please take a look at it.
Thanks
pedram2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010, 10:14 PM   #64
docknden1

docknden1 is on a distinguished road

Hi,
I am trying to call my voxalot INUM from a SIP phone registered with Callcentric in the format 883510004xxxxx the call goes perfectly and the other SIP registered with VOXALOT rings when i pick up the phone registered with voxalot there is not voice at all where as the first phone registered with CALLCENTRIC hears the ringing tone only,but the call counter shows that the call is connected.
Any one kindly throw any light on the issue as what need to be done.
docknden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 02:26 AM   #65
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Are both phones running behind the same router ?
This sounds like a firewall issue to me.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2010, 03:19 AM   #66
docknden1

docknden1 is on a distinguished road

Hi Kurn,
Yes Both the phones are running behind the same router, I have already tried to call a distant VOXALOT INUM number from my call centric the result was the same as i mentioned in my previous post.
docknden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-31-2010, 01:44 AM   #67
pedram2u

pedram2u is on a distinguished road

Dear Kurun
I have also the same problem as Docknden1 has but with betamax. I talked to you before. did martin take a look at it?
pedram2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2010, 11:44 AM   #68
kh_reda

kh_reda is on a distinguished road
Default How to use my voxalot account to call land line?

Dear martin,

I have a us.voxalot account & number, and i need to call land line one in USA & Other at egypt from my voxalot number,
And I understand that to establish that I have to register to ENUM at e164.com which I done and the e164.com site sucessfuly done that.

but I don't know how to use this to call the number I've registered from my voxalot account on my mobile?

what should i do after having an account on e164 and register the land line I need to call?
kh_reda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #69
affinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh_reda View Post
Dear martin,

I have a us.voxalot account & number, and i need to call land line one in USA & Other at egypt from my voxalot number,
And I understand that to establish that I have to register to ENUM at e164.com which I done and the e164.com site sucessfuly done that.

but I don't know how to use this to call the number I've registered from my voxalot account on my mobile?

what should i do after having an account on e164 and register the land line I need to call?
The ENUM gives you an incoming VoIP path for the standard PSTN number; you need a VSP (pay for) to call mobiles or landlines that are not VoIP endpoints.
Unread 11-10-2010, 11:38 PM   #70
affinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kh_reda View Post
Dear Affinity,

ok, so I need to be sure that i understand you right: the " PSTN " Number is land line or what?
and second, which number should i register with " e164 " site? is it the VoIP number which is XXXXXX@voxalot.cm or the land line which will call my VoIP No.?
PSTN is Public Switched Telephone Network, the land line.

You register your land line (and VoIP URI) with e164 and if anybody with a setup that recognizes ENUM makes a call to your land line number, then the call will not route via the public phone network, it will route to your VoIP number directly.