Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

 
 
Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-28-2007, 10:15 PM   #1
nirving
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
nirving is on a distinguished road
Default Problem registering with Billion 7402VGP

I am not sure what the problem is, but I cannot register my Billion 7402VGP with Voxalot. I have it registering with X-Lite, but I get the following error in my Event Log.

Jan 01 22:01:43 home.gateway:sip_SipTransactionManager_?:none: SIP Registration is Forbidden for phone 236584

Here is my config.
Registrar Address(or Hostname) au.voxalot.com
Registrar Port 5060
Expire seconds 3600
User Domain/Realm voxalot.com
Outbound Proxy Address au.voxalot.com
Outbound Proxy Port 5060
Phone Number 236584
Authentication Username 236584
Authentication Password xxxxxxx
Display Name voxalot


Am I doing something wrong?
nirving is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2007, 03:34 AM   #2
emoci
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,422
Thanks: 123
Thanked 369 Times in 282 Posts
emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirving View Post
I am not sure what the problem is, but I cannot register my Billion 7402VGP with Voxalot. I have it registering with X-Lite, but I get the following error in my Event Log.

Jan 01 22:01:43 home.gateway:sip_SipTransactionManager_?:none: SIP Registration is Forbidden for phone 236584

Here is my config.
Registrar Address(or Hostname) au.voxalot.com
Registrar Port 5060
Expire seconds 3600
User Domain/Realm voxalot.com
Outbound Proxy Address au.voxalot.com
Outbound Proxy Port 5060
Phone Number 236584
Authentication Username 236584
Authentication Password xxxxxxx
Display Name voxalot


Am I doing something wrong?

Those settings seem correct. One thing (it may or may not make a difference) is that VoXalot doesn't require the specification of an outbound proxy

Also give it a try using au.voxalot.com:5060 as the registrar and see if you have better luck.

Have you had a chance to confirm the box works with other providers?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2007, 09:10 PM   #3
nirving
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
nirving is on a distinguished road
Default

The 7402VGP works fine with other VSP, but just not with Voxalot.

I have tried many settings and I still get that message.
nirving is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2007, 09:35 PM   #4
martin
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,930
Thanks: 528
Thanked 646 Times in 340 Posts
martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirving View Post
The 7402VGP works fine with other VSP, but just not with Voxalot.

I have tried many settings and I still get that message.
Although the Domain/Realm value is correct, some ATA's / devices do not handle this setting correctly.

Try changing the Domain/Realm value to:

au.voxalot.com
__________________
Martin

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2007, 09:46 PM   #5
nirving
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
nirving is on a distinguished road
Default

That did the trick. I have successfully registered my number now. Thanks
nirving is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2007, 10:41 PM   #6
martin
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,930
Thanks: 528
Thanked 646 Times in 340 Posts
martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirving View Post
That did the trick. I have successfully registered my number now. Thanks
Yes I think Billion need to look at this problem. They are not using the domain/realm setting properly.
__________________
Martin

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem registering ATA and soft phone together BigTex Voxalot Support 7 10-08-2007 07:09 PM
Strange loopback problem tuttle Voxalot Support 1 02-12-2007 02:58 AM
Cant get Voxalot to work with Billion router 7402VGP zolo Voxalot Support 3 11-25-2006 11:48 AM
Pennytel, Buzz problem Nathanc Voxalot Support 17 06-28-2006 12:20 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.