Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 11-05-2006, 12:38 AM   #1
shibukraj

shibukraj is on a distinguished road
Default Is any Problem with Voxalot Service now?

Hi,
I am experiencing some problems with my Voxalot account starting noon (US Central Time). When ever I make a call it make 5 to 6 rings and gets in to VM saying the number is in another call and please record the message. I am sure that the Voxalot account is not in another call, Since I tried calling from my cell phone to the DID of Voxalot I get the same message.

In another post I saw that people having the DID and user name same they are experiencing the problem. But I have the similar problem with my FWD account which has a DID from IPKall and FreeDigits and by other provider.

Like others I unregistered the account and configured my PAP2 directly I with FWD it worked with out any issues.

Anyone else is also experiencing the same problem? Is there any change I need to make in my PAP2T configuration? Or is it a problem with in the Voxalot server. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Shibu Raj
shibukraj is offline   Reply With Quote