Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-25-2007, 01:29 PM   #1
voip2007

voip2007 is on a distinguished road
Default how do I forward the call?

I registered as a VOx premium, I try to make the phone forward to another phone. But it seems not working. My income number provider is from DIDww. How do I register in voxalot?
voip2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2007, 02:52 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Could you clarify what you are trying to do?

Keep in mind forwarding is only possible in PREMIUM accounts, HOWEVER do not go upgrading before you clearly understand what you need to do!!!
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2007, 12:14 PM   #3
voip2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Could you clarify what you are trying to do?

Keep in mind forwarding is only possible in PREMIUM accounts, HOWEVER do not go upgrading before you clearly understand what you need to do!!!
yes, I alread upgraded for the premium account. I have one registrastion. I don't know why my forum name's status is changed. I am trying to make call forwarding, but it doen't work
Unread 09-26-2007, 05:19 PM   #4
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by voip2007 View Post
yes, I alread upgraded for the premium account. I have one registrastion. I don't know why my forum name's status is changed. I am trying to make call forwarding, but it doen't work
Where are you trying to forward to, Phone Number, SIP URI?

If trying to forward to Phone Number, which provider will handle the call?

BTW, to update your status, make sure you update your forum username on VoXalot homepage when you log in!
Unread 09-27-2007, 12:10 PM   #5
voip2007

I am trying to forward to phone number, voipbuster handles the call.

Since I registered the incoming provider, my number can't be dialed now. and I deleted the registration of incoming provider, now, when I call this number, it goes silence and the phone doen't ring. What's going on?

I updated my homepage, it still didn't show the correct status(premium member).

Last edited by voip2007; 09-27-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Unread 09-27-2007, 01:01 PM   #6
emoci

Who is your incoming provider?

Where do you want to forward to afterward?

If a short time has passed since you removed the registration, it's possible it takes some time for the change to propagate. If it is still not working after that, maybe you shold get in touch with your incoming provider and see if anything is happening on their end.

Sorry, but short little answers are not helpful for me in trying to give some advice, be a bit more specific on what you are trying to achieve, where you want to forward, are you registering your VoXalot account in an ATA or not (if yes what ATA are you using), has it worked in the past...... and so on and so forth, the more specific you are when describing the problem, the easier for someone to help you out.....
Unread 09-27-2007, 01:44 PM   #7
voip2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Who is your incoming provider?

Where do you want to forward to afterward?

If a short time has passed since you removed the registration, it's possible it takes some time for the change to propagate. If it is still not working after that, maybe you shold get in touch with your incoming provider and see if anything is happening on their end.

Sorry, but short little answers are not helpful for me in trying to give some advice, be a bit more specific on what you are trying to achieve, where you want to forward, are you registering your VoXalot account in an ATA or not (if yes what ATA are you using), has it worked in the past...... and so on and so forth, the more specific you are when describing the problem, the easier for someone to help you out.....
Thanks,emoci.

My incoming provider is DIDWW. I added the inbound provider DIDWW into Voice Service Provider in voxalot, and then set SIP Register "yes". Next I added Call Connection Rule. Matching Rule is inbound number, If the number equels my phone number (for example:514-312345);Handling Logic: Connect To phone number, Phone Number: my another DIDWW phone number(for example:514-9342567),Provider: voipbuster.

After I set this, I dial 514-312345, the phone wasn't forwarding to the phone which is 514-9342567, still ring to the phone which is 514-312345. After a few hours later. I dialed 514-312345 again. it completely didn't work. it goes silence, and then busy tone. And then I deleted the above setting. The problem remains.

My ATA device is registered as my voxalot account.

I am so regetted the setting I made.

Last edited by voip2007; 09-27-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Unread 09-27-2007, 03:00 PM   #8
foneboxx

foneboxx is on a distinguished road

Hi,
lots of people are facing problems with DIDWW.Try using sipbroker access number to your Voxalot as incoming and then forward your call normally as you formally did and report back...
foneboxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2007, 03:12 PM   #9
voip2007

Thanks voxalot. The incoming call comes back. I still want to know how to forward the phone number to another phone number.
Unread 09-27-2007, 04:01 PM   #10
emoci

Quote:
Originally Posted by voip2007 View Post
Thanks voxalot. The incoming call comes back. I still want to know how to forward the phone number to another phone number.
When you set up Call Forwarding, you need to choose a provider to place the call.

What I mean: VoXalot allows forwarding, but cannot itself call normal telephone numbers, it however lets you choose a provider like VoipBuster to call the second number (the one where you want to forward to) and then connects the Incoming Line and the Outgoing (forwarded line together)....

Remember VoipBuster wants the number in this form 001514xxxxxxx (also no dashes or spaces)

So, Is the DIDWW number that's suppossed to ring VoXalot working now? (Try both registering in VoXalot and does DIDWW maybe let you forward to a URI like 123456@voxalot.com)

Erase the forwarding rule, get incoming working first.... then try forwardin!

Last edited by emoci; 09-27-2007 at 04:05 PM.