Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 10-16-2007, 07:48 PM   #11
seyham

seyham is on a distinguished road

thx a lot for this feature! I do agree though with point 1 & 3 from foneboxx, anyway thx again for this!

sey
seyham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007, 12:12 AM   #12
affinity

affinity will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by foneboxx View Post
Edit2: The "edit" & "default" you added make the phonebook longer than before.Why not letting us manage it from the web as before?
I guess you mean 'edit and delete' .....
affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007, 02:14 AM   #13
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Edit:If i could give a feedback, i think it would be better to put it on top of the page instead of the bottom (simple to use as we would just fill the blanks for numbers) .
I did toy with this idea, but figured that most mobile users would be used to having the phone book at the top. In any case, it is a 2-second fix for me to swap them around. It will be in the next release.

Quote:
Edit2: The "edit" & "delete" you added make the phonebook longer than before.Why not letting us manage it from the web as before?
So, you mean that you want less functionality? :-) Ha ha... I take your point, though. I think I will use two images (1 for edit and 1 for delete) instead in the next release.

Quote:
Edit3:If we could register a default number for the callback, would be great too...But for now it rocks!
Not a bad idea, but I will have to put that one onto our feature request list.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

--
Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007, 07:28 AM   #14
foneboxx

foneboxx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by affinity View Post
I guess you mean 'edit and delete' .....
Exactly...
foneboxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2007, 07:35 AM   #15
foneboxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig View Post
I did toy with this idea, but figured that most mobile users would be used to having the phone book at the top. In any case, it is a 2-second fix for me to swap them around. It will be in the next release.

So, you mean that you want less functionality? :-) Ha ha... I take your point, though. I think I will use two images (1 for edit and 1 for delete) instead in the next release.

Not a bad idea, but I will have to put that one onto our feature request list.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

--
Craig
1-Yes Craig,problem is that by default when the page is loaded,cursor goes directly to the "enter your number" field and if i want to call a phonebook contact, i have to move up to the top of the page(i have 50 contacts).
My phone is a Samsung Windows Mobile i600 aka BlackJack

2-Would be great But please not less fonctionality

3-Thanx a lot and keep the great work!
Unread 10-23-2007, 02:09 PM   #16
andy

andy will become famous soon enough

At first thought, I wondered about the entry box at top instead of bottom, but I think there could be a spread of opinions on this.

In one of my phones, a cheapo Nokia 3120, the cursor starts at the top of the page and I'm scrolling down to get the entry boxes. Also, the page seems to be slightly wider than my screen, with the ] bracket of Delete on a lower line, and the call ID also spread on 2 lines

I wonder about suggesting the edit phonebook functionality on a separate page ...

And can wap pages not have wrap around scrolling down from bottom to top? I sort of assume not as I haven't found one yet, though ordinary webpages aren't like that of course. If it was possible, then top/bottom position wouldn't matter, but if only via a Top link down there that would be slower reloading than scrolling
andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2007, 06:17 PM   #17
chatalot

chatalot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
agreed I just been on vacation and I had to call a friend to add numbers that I did not have in my phone book

An example; I once to call a hotel to make a reservation, a taxi company, and a restaurant while on vacation.

None of this were on my phone book. a "add number" link or just an open wap callback module like

user
password
source number
destination number

should help on these cases
If I am at a friends house with no internet connection but he has a landline, could I use wap on my mobile to call someone and take the call as an incoming call on my friends landline.

Please can someone confirm if this feature has been implemented?

If so, I am about to go premium
chatalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2007, 06:20 PM   #18
foneboxx

This is exactly how it works with the 2 new fields added by Craig few weeks ago.
You can now do axactly if you were dealing from your computer to initiate a callback, BUT USING YOUR PROVIDERS OR DIAL PLAN from Voxalot
Edit:Now you can go Premium
Unread 11-01-2007, 07:16 PM   #19
chatalot

chatalot is on a distinguished road

Just paid by paypal but account still shows basic. Sent PM to Martin. Is there usually a delay?

Edit: Now sorted - looks like I needed to be patient and wait a bit - just had an invoice by email and account has now been upgraded.

Last edited by chatalot; 11-01-2007 at 07:34 PM.
chatalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2007, 07:32 PM   #20
craig

craig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the roughcraig is a jewel in the rough

Your account should change immediately. If you don't hear back from Martin sometime soon (he is currently in the US at the VON conference), please PM me with your userid and I will check it out.

--
Craig
craig is offline   Reply With Quote