Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-13-2006, 05:14 PM   #1
wtl

wtl is on a distinguished road
Default Broadvoice registration question

I was just referred to voxalot today, and it looks great!

After configuring everything, I'm awaiting registration of my broadvoice provider, and I've seen from other posts that this may take 24 hours.

I've also seen at least one report that some broadvoice proxies don't work with voxalot. My prefered proxy is proxy.chi.broadvoice.com, and that's what I have as the host in my provider entry.

Can anyone else who is successfully using Broadvoice with Voxalot tell me whether that proxy entry should work, or should I use sip.broadvoice.com? I ask because I'd hate to wait 24 hours only to find that proxy.chi.broadvoice.com doesn't work, and then have to reconfigure and wait another 24.

Also, is the username just the phone number, or should it include @sip.broadvoice.com or some such?
wtl is offline   Reply With Quote