Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 10-07-2006, 05:38 PM   #1
ctylor

ctylor will become famous soon enough
Default Calls In Still Unreliable

Call setups for outbound calls seems to be back to normal length and that appears to be fixed but I wanted to report on behalf of myself and my family that our calls in during the last 24 hours using Voxalot have been very unreliable. Often the caller would have to call as many as three times in a row in order for us to connect to him when we pick up the phone. What appears to be happening is that Voxalot is fumbling the hand-off somehow, and disconnecting the caller during call setup.

Our DID provider (Voxbone) reports the caller as "Canceling", which they define as "The communication is canceled during establishment, for example if the caller hangs up before the callee picks up." However the caller, when the call finally gets through, reports that they got disconnected after a few rings.

Could you please look into this?
ctylor is offline   Reply With Quote