Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

View Poll Results: Is VOXALOT a stable service???
Stable (I can count on) 19 86.36%
Reasonable (Does what I need) 3 13.64%
Poor (Not worth use it) 0 0%
I have no opnion 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 08-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #1
andrerio

andrerio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to andrerio Send a message via MSN to andrerio
Angry Is VOXALOT a stable service?

It seems that Voxalot is not that stable service. After I have everything configured and working fine I though I would not need to worry about anything else. I was wrong. All of a sudden I cannot make calls anymore. I get busy signal. Whats going on with Voxalot? I tried Re-register my ATA with Voxalot but still not able to make calls.

The weird part is that it just happened without me changing anything to something that was previously working perfect before.

So any ideas why I cannot make calls through Voxalot using my registered VSPs in there?
Unread 08-18-2007, 02:40 PM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

All four servers are fully operational. I just ran a series of tests and everything reports back fine

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
Unread 08-18-2007, 03:04 PM   #3

224769 is on a distinguished road

i had no any problems...it works perfect....
Unread 08-18-2007, 03:30 PM   #4
bokaroseani

bokaroseani is on a distinguished road

Except one issue of outgoing calls dropping every 5 or so minutes, voxalot does most of what I need from it. I hope Martin can read my private message to him and help me in identifying the problem that is causing the call drops.
Unread 08-18-2007, 06:36 PM   #5
serendipitydawg

serendipitydawg is on a distinguished road

Forgive the critical tone, andrerio, but you only joined in August, a little over 14 days ago.

Isn't it a little soon to be polling the rest of us (who have been longer) about whether Voxalot is a stable service?

If your VSP's don't work, try one or several that do!

For experimental purposes, try one of the many betamax services most of which work perfectly with Voxalot.

Or give the community some more clues and I am sure someone will sove your problems.

If you are using the free service, don't you think it's a little rich to appear to be criticising something that's FREE? It's not as if you are a paying customer with a valid reason for complaining
Unread 08-18-2007, 06:54 PM   #6
andrerio

andrerio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to andrerio Send a message via MSN to andrerio

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipitydawg View Post
Forgive the critical tone, andrerio, but you only joined in August, a little over 14 days ago.

Isn't it a little soon to be polling the rest of us (who have been longer) about whether Voxalot is a stable service?
Not really. I lost my old login and had to start over. I've been around voxalot since the old website.

Quote:
If your VSP's don't work, try one or several that do!

For experimental purposes, try one of the many betamax services most of which work perfectly with Voxalot.

Or give the community some more clues and I am sure someone will sove your problems.

If you are using the free service, don't you think it's a little rich to appear to be criticising something that's FREE? It's not as if you are a paying customer with a valid reason for complaining
Sorry for the criticism anyway. It was not my intention dough. I just wanted to find out other users opinions.
The other thing is I don't have a way to tell if the problem is with my VSP or something with Voxalot.
It was everything working just fine when all of a sudden everything stoped working and every call I try to place I get busy signal.
So my only question is if it's really necessary to have NETELIP to beregistered in Voxalot to be able to make outbound calls.
Unread 09-04-2007, 04:13 AM   #7
voip2007

voip2007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrerio View Post
It seems that Voxalot is not that stable service. After I have everything configured and working fine I though I would not need to worry about anything else. I was wrong. All of a sudden I cannot make calls anymore. I get busy signal. Whats going on with Voxalot? I tried Re-register my ATA with Voxalot but still not able to make calls.

The weird part is that it just happened without me changing anything to something that was previously working perfect before.

So any ideas why I cannot make calls through Voxalot using my registered VSPs in there?
I have the same feeling with you.
Closed Thread