Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 12-02-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
Krypt

Krypt is on a distinguished road
Default No busy signal or message when line is busy

I have a "problem". I have a voxalot subscription which has two SIP providers.
1. Budgetphone with DID for incoming calls
2. Voipbuster without DID for outgoing calls

Everything is working fine but i have a problem with my voicemail.
When I do not answer the call the call is forwarded to my voicemail; that is correct. But when I'm busy the call is also forwarded to my voicemail, but I want to get a busy signal or a bust message.

How can I do this? Does it have something to do with settings of my speedtouch SIP modem? This is the services list of my modem.
Code:
      Service          Status     ActCode    DeactCode    RegCode    Provisioned
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     transfer     deactivated         *96          #96                       yes
         hold       activated         *94          #94                       yes
      waiting     deactivated         *43          #43                       yes
          mwi       activated         *98          #98                       yes
         clip       activated         *30          #30                       yes
         clir     deactivated         *31          #31                        no
         3pty     deactivated         *95          #95                        no
    forcedFXO     deactivated        *01*                                     no
          cfu     deactivated         *21          #21      **21*             no
         cfnr     deactivated         *61          #61      **61*             no
         cfbs     deactivated         *67          #67      **67*             no
   callreturn       activated         *69                                    yes
         ccbs     deactivated         *37          #37                        no
   clironcall     deactivated        *31*         #31*                        no
waitingoncall       activated        *43*         #43*                       yes
I hope someone can help me with this.

Last edited by Krypt; 12-02-2008 at 10:49 AM.
Krypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008, 12:43 PM   #2
Krypt

Krypt is on a distinguished road

Anyone an idea?
Krypt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2008, 02:34 PM   #3
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

If I understand correctly, you would like the caller to hear a busy signal for incoming call when your phone is busy. To do this, you would have to set Voicemail to inactive on the Voicemail page in your account settings.

You may also want to activate Call Waiting on your SIP device, so that you know you have another call before the Call gets forwarded to voicemail if active, or change to busy after the ringing timeout (also set-up on the voicemail page in your account).

kurun is offline   Reply With Quote