Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 10-04-2007, 05:29 PM   #1
nacho

nacho is on a distinguished road
Angry problems between voxalot and didww

Could someone from support team from voxalot contact me and give a proper solution regarding the settings in order to receive calls from DIDWW?

I complaint with DIDWW, but they claim there is no problem from their end, and they suggest me to get a sip account with another company instead of voxalot.

I have a premium account with voxalot, but if there is no solution from voxalot end, I will have to change to another sip account provider.

I would be great to have a tutorial on which are the settings on linksys pap 2 and sipura for voxalot account to work with didww.
As well if its necesary to setup didww as provider on the control panel, to have a tutorial on this, because I see that many people have problem with voxalot an didww.

Please HELP, I need to find a proper solution.

Thanks,

Nacho
nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2007, 02:16 AM   #2
voip2007

voip2007 is on a distinguished road

DIDWW doesn't give the support to the end user. I also complaint for a few times. But no use. Of course, I know their DIDs work in their side.But they don't teach us how to configure the device. I guess my problem is the issue of ATA behind the router, need to port forward, make it outside of the firewall. but I don't know how to do it.
voip2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2007, 05:19 AM   #3
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

If you pass the echo test (*600 or 600), can make calls to your Voxalot account from another SIP account or from a SipBroker access number, and can establish reliable 2-way audio, then it should be relatively easy to point the DIDWW number to your Voxalot account - sip:xxxxxx@voxalot.com or just xxxxxx@voxalot.com

I am not familiar with the workings of their interface once you sign up for a number.
Make sure you select SIP protocol, and pick which server you prefer to use (USA or Middle East).

Did you try their test number on their "Try Now" page pointing to your Voxalot account:
DID World Wide, International DIDs forwarded to PSTN and VoIP by SIP, IAX, H323, Skype, Gtalk, MSN Messenger. Origination services, SIP DIDs

If the two way audio tests indicated above are not working, then the problem may not be caused by the DID from DIDWW.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2007, 10:26 AM   #4
amroe

amroe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to amroe Send a message via AIM to amroe Send a message via MSN to amroe Send a message via Yahoo to amroe Send a message via Skype™ to amroe
Smile DIDWW Is The Best of All

i use didww with voxalot and they are 1000% working ...
in your account at Didww you should select Mapping then add your URI which is in this case would be
xxxxxxxxxx@us.voxalot.com
xxxxxxxxxx@eu.voxalot.com
xxxxxxxxxx@au.voxalot.com
amroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2007, 03:09 PM   #5
voip2007

voip2007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by amroe View Post
i use didww with voxalot and they are 1000% working ...
in your account at Didww you should select Mapping then add your URI which is in this case would be
xxxxxxxxxx@us.voxalot.com
xxxxxxxxxx@eu.voxalot.com
xxxxxxxxxx@au.voxalot.com
hi, amroe. Have you ever missed the incoming call from DIDWW? Sometimes the people call me, from their side, the dial tone is normal, but my side, the phone doesn't ring. How do you set your ATA device?
voip2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2007, 04:20 AM   #6
husaints

husaints is on a distinguished road
Default Phone does not ring

Hi,

Im facing the same problem. My PAP2 has a dial tone from voxalot, but the when someone calls thedidww did forwarded to my voxalot account, they hear the the ringing on their phone, but my phone never rings.

Is this quite common when trying to use a DID on voxalot? any solutions to this?

Thanks,
husaints is offline   Reply With Quote