Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 11-05-2007, 08:05 PM   #1
NOUPATEL

NOUPATEL is on a distinguished road
Default Webcall Back And Callback From Gsm By Pins Codes

Hello I am a new user of your made service. I want to be able to use the callback from a mobile number or then from a fix.I explain to you I would like from a mobile pre registered number to put in connection with his(her) correspondent without however to be obliged to cross(spend) to make him(it) manually on the site. I would wish that it starts automatically; after the numbers are registered(recorded) in my data base as.

in the seconth time how can i stop a call from website when this call is already going.So i want to stop the call without waiting for the hang up!!

excuse me for my poor english
NOUPATEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2007, 10:02 PM   #2
NOUPATEL

NOUPATEL is on a distinguished road
Default Concurrents Calls Or Simultaneous Webcallback

Please How Many Webcall Back Can We Hve In The Same Account?
Is It Possible To Make Another Call When Other One Is Already Launching?
How Can We Stop The Webcallback From Your Interface?
NOUPATEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #3
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOUPATEL View Post
Hello I am a new user of your made service. I want to be able to use the callback from a mobile number or then from a fix.I explain to you I would like from a mobile pre registered number to put in connection with his(her) correspondent without however to be obliged to cross(spend) to make him(it) manually on the site. I would wish that it starts automatically; after the numbers are registered(recorded) in my data base as.

in the seconth time how can i stop a call from website when this call is already going.So i want to stop the call without waiting for the hang up!!

excuse me for my poor english

You are going to have to be a bit clearer about what you mean in the first part....

Just some info, about making calls from regular phones and mobiles:

1. Web Call Back
-You start the call from the website. Enter the 2 numbers that need to be connected and press call. Both numbers receive an incoming call each and are then connected to each other.

2. Mobile Web CallBack
-It is exactly the same as Web Callback, but you use your phone's data plan to go the site and start the call

3. CallThru
This is not officially supported by VoXalot but possible. You call a SipBroker number followed by a VoXAccount number, after entering a pin, you get a dial tone (In this case though you have to call the number, there is no callback involved). See Placing VoIP Calls from any Old Regular PSTN Phone to see how you may be able to set this up

To answer your second question, once a call has been started, there is no way for you to stop/hang up the call from the website, but as long as one of the phones hangs up, the call will eventually terminate

As for how many Web Initiated Calls can be carried out at once, martin, craig or Tony are in a better position to give you details.....hopefully one of them will notice this tonight and let you know....

Last edited by emoci; 11-06-2007 at 05:11 PM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote