Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 09-07-2008, 01:32 PM   #11
thaer

thaer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by majo View Post
Hi,
You seem to be from arab country. UAE block voip, so you need to over come that issue. From which country you are & where you want to call?
Have set up dialplan in voxalot?
which number you want to call & how you are calling?
Are you using WebCallback or dialing from any phone?

how you r trying to communicate?

Pls. try to be more specific of your problem.
From you short problem discription, no one can understand what is your problem & what you are trying to do.
If you are new, you have to learn & customise yourself.

Regards.

majo

thanks to your replay

My friend with me in the same state of Palestine
Buy accaount of the voxalot The work here in the states and was working 100%

When asked him to assist me in the work of configration he refused.

What is the solution

Have set up dialplan in voxalot?
yes i tried but nothing happened

the number is 00972599615648
yes
i use webcallback

]

thaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2008, 04:09 PM   #12
majo

majo is on a distinguished road

hi,
It seems, you are selecting voxalot as provider instead of callwithus. you should select 'CallWithUS' as provider for 00 number. VoxAlot as provider is for other uses.

Regards.

Majo

Last edited by majo; 09-07-2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: correction
majo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2008, 06:34 PM   #13
DracoFelis

DracoFelis is a jewel in the roughDracoFelis is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaer View Post

the number is 00972599615648
yes
i use webcallback
OK, now we are finally starting to get somewhere. Apparently you want to use "Web Callback" (where VoXaLot does all the work, but requires two phone calls to be made) with VoXaLot INSTEAD OF using VoXaLot the normal way (which requires either VoIP hardware or software).

The difference between "Web Callback" and the normal way of using VoXaLot, is:

1) In the normal way of using VoXaLot, you are on the internet (either with VoIP software on your PC, or with a hardware adapter), and then you use VoXaLot to make a call somewhere (or receive a call from somewhere). So your end of the call is "free" (as it is just data on the internet), and the other end of the call may or may not be free (depends where you are calling).

2) But with "Web Callback", you are instead having VoXaLot make TWO CALLS (one to you, and then one to the person you want to call). Since VoXaLot is making two calls, your end can be on a normal phone, just like the calling party's end (and don't need internet phone service, like you need with normal VoXaLot usage). Instead you only need a web browser to tell VoXaLot that you want to initiate a "Web Callback" call (and to whom). But the down-side of doing things this way, is that two calls (one to you, and a second one to the calling party) are made, so you end up paying your provider twice for the call (because you are really making two calls with "Web Callback", whereas the normal VoIP way of using VoXaLot only makes one and has your end supported on the internet). So while Web Callback requires less equipment on your end (just a normal phone that can receive calls), be aware of the extra ongoing costs of doing this (as you will essentially be paying double for the call).

OK, since you apparently want to use "Web Callback" (info that was NOT provided by you before now), you need to set it up. Here is a forum thread on how you access Web Callback from your premium VoXaLot account:
http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...call-back.html

Basically, you can pretty much ignore the "dial plan" setup (unless you want to select the "smart dial" option with Web Callback) when using Web callback, so don't worry about the dial plans for right now. Instead, you will want to setup your provider(s) (and with Web Callback you do need at least one provider, and in some cases you need at least two different ones), and then (when logged into your VoXaLot account) press the green "Web Callback" button at the top of the form. This will bring up the Web Callback page/form in VoXaLot. You then fill in the info for the two calls you want.

For example, you could make a "echo test" call (using Web Callback) to verify that your provider is setup correctly and can call your phone by:

0) Making sure you already have a provider setup in VoXaLot. Apparently you have already done this step, which is why I call it "step 0" in this description.

1) Entering your own phone's number (in the format required by your provider to call your number, which in this case may mean that you have to use the full international dialing codes to reach your phone number) in "Your Phone Number" field, and then choosing your (already setup) provider from the provider drop down to the right of the field you entered your number in. Naturally you will be billed whatever the cost your provider charges for calling your number, for this end of the call.

2) Entering [b]*600[b] (that's the *-key followed by the number 600)in the "Enter number to call" field, and choose "Voxalot" as the provider for that end of the call. This will setup the other end of the call to be VoXaLot's automated "echo test" server. And since this end of the call is being handled by VoXaLot, there is no charge for this end of the call (but there would be a charge for this end of the call, if you were using a provider to call a real number, vs calling an internal to VoXaLot location as we are doing in this test).

3) Leave the "Delay" field blank (it's default).

4) And then press the green "Call" button on the web page.

If you have your provider setup correctly in VoXaLot, and your provider's account can call your phone, what should happen at that point, is your phone should ring. Answer your phone (if it does ring). If you get the "echo test" message, and after the message you can hear your own voice echoed back to you, than you have both your provider and VoXaLot minimally setup. After completing this test, hang up the phone (no sense being billed for more than a minute or two, if all you are doing is testing your setup).

Please do the above "echo test" via "Web Callback" and report back to us with the results of the testing!

If that above test works, you have 1/2 of the connection to make "Web Callback" calls to normal numbers working. If so, be happy, and we will proceed to try getting the other end of the calls working (so you can call anywhere you want via web callback). However, if the above does not work, we need to back off and check/verify your setup until we get to the point that this test works. Either way, let us know how things are going.
DracoFelis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2008, 03:26 AM   #14
thaer

thaer is on a distinguished road

Welcome

I want to know how to test the echo
What exactly is required

I'm involved with free voice service provider in the page you add data provider gave me Registered.

First: callwithus.com
II: future-nine.com

Can I work echo the sound check what is required precisely because I am a new user?

I live in Palestine is the work of the appropriate provider of contact for all over the world

Please help.

Note:

I have an account on the premium voxalot.com
thaer is offline   Reply With Quote