Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > SIP Broker Forums > SIP Broker Support

SIP Broker Support Support for the SIP Broker service.

Unread 09-14-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
vientito

vientito is on a distinguished road
Default login password incorrect

i was stunned today when i tried to retrieve my message from voicebox. it keeps saying my login password incorrect even though i have not changed it. What can i do now? I only receive my voice messages from email but i have no access to my own voice box to delete past messages.

my acct ID is 770802. is this a temporary glitch or someone has gained access to my voicemail and change my login password?
vientito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 08:12 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vientito View Post
i was stunned today when i tried to retrieve my message from voicebox. it keeps saying my login password incorrect even though i have not changed it. What can i do now? I only receive my voice messages from email but i have no access to my own voice box to delete past messages.

my acct ID is 770802. is this a temporary glitch or someone has gained access to my voicemail and change my login password?
If you can log into your VoXalot acct. from the Web, you can then change your VoiceMail password from there (it's a 4 digit pin usually, that by default is 9999 )
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #3
vientito

thank you. for some unknown reason, after about 2 hours, I was able to log back in. I wonder if someone on your side did something. anyway i am glad to be able to get back in. thanks a bundle.
Unread 09-15-2008, 07:36 PM   #4
vientito

Hello sorry to bother again. today i encountered the same exact issue - voicemai refused to log me in. I proceeded to change my login pasword per direction but still no-go. I wonder why this is happening twice in a row in two days?
Unread 09-15-2008, 08:41 PM   #5
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Repeating my reply from PM:

When you're unable to access your VM, are you using a certain phone, or a certain SipBroker access number...?

It sounds a lot like a DTMF issue...where the VM server is not getting all the digits you enter for the PIN..
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008, 07:47 PM   #6
vientito

think you might be right. I switched phoneline and now i could log in. I need to look into the DTMF setting.