Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 05-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #1
casch

casch is on a distinguished road
Angry Hey! After Paying Money Nothing Works??

Wow, that was fast!
Now it works,
Carl

Hi,
again I (Voxalot ID:408236) waited a day/night to give eu.voxalot a
chance to update their data, but still I can't phone

My WLAN-cell-phone is valid registered at voxalot. I can see its
Reg.Server=85.17.19.194
Sip.IP=62.178.248.133
RTP.IP=62.178.268.133

But as soon as I dial any Tel.No. and press 'enter' I get:
"Nicht erlaubt (403)" (= not allowed 403).

My Voxalot.Account is successfully registered at my provider voipCheap and it is active.
Yesterday I directly connected the phone to VoipCheap and I could phone!
Now I register this phone to Voxalot and - _any_ number => 403

Carl

add Question: If I want to reach my other voxalot accout will it wortk if I dial *031 305234?

Last edited by casch; 05-21-2008 at 10:20 AM. Reason: problem solved :)
casch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
ctylor

ctylor will become famous soon enough

I don't use VoipCheap myself but is Voxalot actually compatible with Betamax/VoipBuster as of May 2008? I knew there were big problems once, when Betamax banned Voxalot and/or denied free-calls status to calls placed via Voxalot. Has that been corrected yet? (I ask someone else watching this thread who knows the answer.)

As to your other question, why don't you try it and see? You should see it works just fine to call between accounts that way.
ctylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #3
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctylor View Post
I don't use VoipCheap myself but is Voxalot actually compatible with Betamax/VoipBuster as of May 2008? I knew there were big problems once, when Betamax banned Voxalot and/or denied free-calls status to calls placed via Voxalot. Has that been corrected yet? (I ask someone else watching this thread who knows the answer.)
I remember Martin finding that the issues the last time (end of 2007 or so), were because they had a mixup with re-instating the IP Passthrough properly after the upgrades they put through during that time (see http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post14356 )

Since then, at least for me InternetCalls has had no issues. There is two things to keep in mind though:

-It seems that if you use a BetaMax provider to set up a forwarding rule, there is a number of cases where this does not work
-There is a chance that you may get FUP if you use WebCallBack to connect two numbers and BetaMax is being used for one of the legs of the call

(Both these appear to be situations where VoXalot finds itself with no IP to pass through, so it sends the actual VoXalot server IP instead....however even in the above two cases not everyone will run into a problem)

Last edited by emoci; 05-21-2008 at 09:46 PM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote