Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 02-09-2007, 10:23 AM   #1
jmartina

jmartina is on a distinguished road
Default Problem with incomming provider (just 1 from a few I have)

Hi,

I am having a problem with one of my VSPs. It is Vono (www.vono.net.br) a Brazilian VSP that gives me incomming numbers all over Brazil. In my account I have registered other 4 providers together with Vono, all of them working very nicely. The other ones I have are skypho (italian incomming numbers) and sipgate (UK incomming numbers).

The problem appeared some time ago, in mid november (before this everything worked smoothly). When I receive a cal from any of my Brazilian numbers regisered in my Vono account, I start talking with the person, and suddenly, it mutes to the other person and in my side starts a toc-toc-toc noise(very peculiar). This happens in 10 of 10 calls I receive. The only random thing I how long I will be able to talk, but I recognised that it is no more that 1 minute.

Interesting things: I receive hour-long call in any other provider. I dial out perfectly with vono. Vono works perfectly being registerd directly on my ata.

Regards,

Jean
jmartina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2007, 03:00 AM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Hello Jean,

Are you able to find out if this particular provider send re-invites after 1 minute?

Answering this question will help us to locate where to start looking.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2007, 12:35 PM   #3
jmartina

Hi Martin,

I just asked to the provider for this information. ASAP I will post their answer here.

tnx

Jean
Unread 02-25-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
Ja Rule

Ja Rule is on a distinguished road

i have now the same problem with vono registered with voxalot, sometimes i answer the call and about 1 or 2 minutes the call drop and i cannot hear nothing, and sometimes anybody call me and i answer it and i cant hear, and the person cant hear also, it was happening about 1 week! i have a FWD number too and works fine, just with vono i have problems...

Any solutions ???
Ja Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2007, 03:34 PM   #5
kendid

kendid is on a distinguished road

ditto with DIDWW -- number is showing up on call display but when I answer they can't hear me and I can't hear them. Not sure if this is related to your problems or not, thought I'd add it in ... still looking into it...
kendid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2007, 05:27 PM   #6
jmartina

Martin,

Sorry for the time I took to answer your weustion, but I asked the provider and they ignored me . But now surfing their own forum I found that some people running NCH's Axon have the same problem. To them solve, the need to enable an option called: Disable call activity polling (only use if call breaks after 60 seconds).
I don't know if it helps, but I also asked them again the information. I also exchanged some informations with other people in the voxalot forums and some other users using this provider have no complain about this issue, while other have.

Jean
Unread 03-07-2007, 03:47 PM   #7
jmartina

Now I have a response for my DID provider:

They don't send nor accept re-invites due to security concerns. Now comes the question. Does voxalot send them re-invites?

Jean
Unread 07-13-2007, 05:14 PM   #8
daniel ribeiro

daniel ribeiro is on a distinguished road

i have the same problem of jmartina has...
anyone already find any solution for this???
daniel ribeiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2007, 05:49 PM   #9
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

I think this is related http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...way-audio.html

I was having same problem. Couldn't solve it, but got around it by getting VoXalot to forward to a my main provider which I had registered in PAP2 instead of registering directly to VoXalot. Incoming was suffering only, not outgoing.

These guys also report similar problem intermittently http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...-provider.html

Last edited by emoci; 07-13-2007 at 05:54 PM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2007, 10:38 PM   #10
andrerio

andrerio is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to andrerio Send a message via MSN to andrerio
Default Same problem here using VONO !!!

Hi all! I am having the same problem using VONO and VOXALOT. My problem is not call droping. My problem is very similar to the first post but my calls don't get dropped. The thing is that when people call me the phone rings and when I answer I can't hear the other party and they can't hear me either.
I canmake outbound call just fine using VONO! The problem is just with the INBOUND!
Also all of my other providers works fine.
I even put my ATA on my router's DMZ and the problem still persists.

Any help at all on this issue?
andrerio is offline   Reply With Quote