Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 10-04-2007, 11:17 AM   #1
BlueDream

BlueDream is on a distinguished road
Default OK there is something WRONG with my VoXalot account

I have 2 voxalot accounts programmed into my billion...

1 is working PERFECTLY..

The other is giving me problems....

I have 2 VSP's that I'm trying to register in the one that is not working..

Les.net & PennyTel...

The PennyTel account hasn't been working for WEEKS, the Les.Net just dropped out today!!!

I have deleted all the VSP's from Voxalot and now have re-entered them, STILL PROBLEMS.

PennyTel just WONT register. I can register to it directly from my router and receive calls, but can't register to it from Voxalot...

SO,

I entered all the VSP's into the account that was working...

It says that the PennyTel account is registered but wont ring...!! It even says it is registered when I set it to NOT register or NOT to be ACTIVE... WTF!!!!

THE MOST ANNOYING THING: Is that Les.Net has ALWAYS been rock solid until now! I set it up in Les.Net as a URI registration which was working fine.. Now I have to set it up to 'register' with VoXalot which VoXaLot returns a 'request sent' message in the reigstration status.

Les.Net is now saying it is registered to 202.60.88.238 - but for who knows how long..

What the hell is going on with my setup?
BlueDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2007, 03:37 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Hmmm....,

I assume both your accounts are premium accounts, right?

It looks like one of the providers had an issue, but then you removed them from one acocunt, VoXalot still held on to the registration when you tried on the other account (I am guessing this from what you describe)....

Remove both providers from both accounts.... Wait at least 1-2 hours, and re-add them again, hopefully that'll do the trick!!
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2007, 10:37 PM   #3
BlueDream

OK I left it over night, Les.net has sorted itself out with a solid registration now.

But darn PennyTel isn't registering.....

I think I might sign up for another free PennyTel account and see if I have problems registering that. I have a couple other pennytel accounts that are registered in my other VoXalot account, but I dont want to use those in case something screwy happens to them..
Unread 10-04-2007, 10:50 PM   #4
BlueDream

Ok I signed up for another free PennyTel account punched in the details into VoXalot and it's registering fine, no problems...

So I'm thinking that this is something wrong with my PennyTel account??

EDIT:

WHOA, the weird thing it that once I registered that new 'free' Pennytel account VoXalot, my PennyTel account that I was having trouble with has all of a sudden decided to register! For the first time I can log into PennyTel's diagnostics and see that it has registered with VoXalot...

I'll let it go for the rest of today and see if any other problems arise - or if the PennyTel account drops out.. Then if it stays solid I'll try deleting the new PennyTel account and see if it changes anything..

...... I just did another quick check before I left for work... Voxalot is now saying that my Les.net account is 'unregistered' WTF??

Then I log into Les.net and it's saying that I'm still registered....

I don't think my problems with this voxalot account are over yet...

I think it could be a VoXalot problem yet...

Last edited by BlueDream; 10-04-2007 at 11:02 PM.
Unread 10-04-2007, 11:41 PM   #5
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

If you PM me your Voxalot account number I will take a quick look at what is going on.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2007, 04:43 AM   #6
BlueDream

Ok it's all sweet now.

All seems to be working woo hoo!