Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 02-09-2007, 10:23 AM   #1
jmartina

jmartina is on a distinguished road
Default Problem with incomming provider (just 1 from a few I have)

Hi,

I am having a problem with one of my VSPs. It is Vono (www.vono.net.br) a Brazilian VSP that gives me incomming numbers all over Brazil. In my account I have registered other 4 providers together with Vono, all of them working very nicely. The other ones I have are skypho (italian incomming numbers) and sipgate (UK incomming numbers).

The problem appeared some time ago, in mid november (before this everything worked smoothly). When I receive a cal from any of my Brazilian numbers regisered in my Vono account, I start talking with the person, and suddenly, it mutes to the other person and in my side starts a toc-toc-toc noise(very peculiar). This happens in 10 of 10 calls I receive. The only random thing I how long I will be able to talk, but I recognised that it is no more that 1 minute.

Interesting things: I receive hour-long call in any other provider. I dial out perfectly with vono. Vono works perfectly being registerd directly on my ata.

Regards,

Jean
jmartina is offline   Reply With Quote