Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-11-2008, 11:10 AM   #1
g00fy

g00fy is on a distinguished road
Default Hardphone won't ring, softphone will

I have this odd situation:

I have X-lite on my PDA and on my desktop PC. Also I connect with Voxalot via a Zyxel 2602 modem.

When I make a call to my own Voxalot number from my Desktop the PDA and phone connected to the Zyxel are ringing. When I call from the phone both softphones are ringing also. But when I call from the PDA softphone, only the Desktop softphone is ringing. When I close the Desktop softphone, I get a 408 error on the PDA.

I tried everything, but not succeeded to initiate a call from the PDA to the Phone. So, I am wondering what can be wrong and also am very confused that the PDA softphone can call the Desktop, but not the Zyxel.

BTW. Calls to other numbers (for instance *600) will get connected to the phone, it seems only impossible to call myself.
g00fy is offline   Reply With Quote