Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot General

Voxalot General Voxalot discussion, tips, tricks and suggestions. Talk about them here.

Unread 10-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
Maestro

Maestro is on a distinguished road
Default Question about call forward

Hi everyone,

I am new with voxalot and I'd like to know if it is possible to forward all my incomming calls from my voxalot to my mobile phone because I have voxalot at home and during my workday I don't want to miss calls from my friends or family? I know that this feature exists with voxalot lite, Pro and Extreme but I don't know if it will work that way? so please if you know how it works to forward form voxalot to another phone like mobile phone or work phone let me know and thank you in advance

I don't want to forward calls from another phone to voxalot I want the opposite.

Many thanks
Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2008, 01:14 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
Hi everyone,

I am new with voxalot and I'd like to know if it is possible to forward all my incomming calls from my voxalot to my mobile phone because I have voxalot at home and during my workday I don't want to miss calls from my friends or family? I know that this feature exists with voxalot lite, Pro and Extreme but I don't know if it will work that way? so please if you know how it works to forward form voxalot to another phone like mobile phone or work phone let me know and thank you in advance

I don't want to forward calls from another phone to voxalot I want the opposite.

Many thanks

It does exactly that... in fact you can set up a time rule in the Call Forwarding rule, so calls will be forwarded to your Cell/Work Phone from say 9-5 M-F ...

Now a few things to keep in mind:
-You'll have to use one of your current VoIP providers to do the forwarding (to dial your Mobile or Work Phone)
-Chances are that by doing this you won't be able to see CID for forwarded calls (In your Mobile or Work Phone you will not see the number of the person that's calling, but rather the number that you have with the Provider that's being used to do the forwarding)

What provider did you have in mind to handle the forwarding leg of the call?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote