Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-02-2007, 12:52 PM   #1
smz

smz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to smz
Default General Question about Membership

First, I am editing this after the post to thank which ever moderator moved my post into a new thread. I really appreciate it. Now on with the original post...

I just signed up a couple days ago and must say the incoming call quality of Voxalot is superior to other free basic services such as sipphone and fwd.

I keep reading about upgrading the membership and getting the capability of registering other voip providers. This is what I would like to do and Martin or who ever might know, could you please assist me with this answer. I will gladly pay the $15 for a lite membership to accomplish this small task.

The quality of voipcheap incoming is aweful no matter where I get a DID from. But I can make outgoing calls and the quality is average but acceptable.
What I wanted to do was be able to have my Pap2 or My SPA2002 logged into one line to voxalot and have the ability to recieve incoming calls on voxalot which my Grandcentral to Freedigits to Voxalot is awesome!!! But be able to make outgoing calls through voipcheap which the registration is very simple and doesn't require an outbound proxy. I also read about dial plans mods here and that would be helpful. If someone can help me with some "presales tech support" that would be awesome. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to dial a 6 digit voxalot extention. I know about *010 but am I missing something? I have 2 different extentions registered but I cannot dial them direct, argh.

Sorry for posting in this thread but again I could not find a button to post a new thread in here.

Thank You for your time and I look forward to a reply.
Scott

Last edited by smz; 08-02-2007 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Thank You for moving this to a new thread!!!
smz is offline   Reply With Quote