Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 08-13-2006, 05:54 PM   #1
moonshiner

moonshiner is on a distinguished road
Angry Problems with voicemail!!!

No one can call me easly with my VSP accounts registered on Voxalot, now Just one ring only and voicemail answers instead of me!!!! How is this possible?? It was going well till now and nothing I have adjusted in the ATA configuration or in Voxalot account... Is this a known problem? While we're waiting for an opportunity to completely disable this voicemail, what can we do instead? Thank you
moonshiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2006, 07:42 PM   #2
moonshiner

Maybe it's a provider's problem... I tried to register directly my ATA on Skypho and it doesn't work at all. I think that's why voxalot routes to voicemail, even if my phone rings once all the same. Skypho lately doesn't work properly... Is there anyone experiencing same problems with Skypho?Thank you.
Unread 08-14-2006, 09:04 AM   #3
moonshiner

I am sorry, but I have to say again what I explained in my first post of this thread: voicemail answers after just one ring. Skypho is going well now and it registers regurally directly and on VoXaLot as well. Voicemail of VoXaLot aswers after just one ring instead of me all the same, with voxalot.com or voxalot.com.au in my preffered server. Is there something wrong with it or is it me? I have not changed anything in my ATA or VoXaLot! Please, help!
Unread 08-15-2006, 12:46 AM   #4
gordon_tor

gordon_tor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshiner
No one can call me easly with my VSP accounts registered on Voxalot, now Just one ring only and voicemail answers instead of me!!!! How is this possible?? It was going well till now and nothing I have adjusted in the ATA configuration or in Voxalot account... Is this a known problem? While we're waiting for an opportunity to completely disable this voicemail, what can we do instead? Thank you
I have the same problem. When somebody calls my acct, he always gets a msg saying my acct doesn't exist. And I get a voicemail.
gordon_tor is offline   Reply With Quote