Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 04-29-2011, 12:10 AM   #1
sepehr741

sepehr741 is on a distinguished road
Red face Is it possible to have more than one provider plan? for same dial

Is it possible to have same dial plans with different providers?
Hi

I'm going to share few providers to few Voxalot accounts..
I mean if for example i have 4 accounts with a provider(or more) with unlimited calls (same as one account with 4 channels), i want to share them to 10 people by using voxalot. so when one of them tries to call a number voxalot can use any of provider accounts that be available (not busy). so i need to have more than one dial plane that are exactly same but with different providers , so voxalot can use first if it's not successful, tries second, and so on. for example if user one is calling by using first provider account, when second user wants to use service, voxalot can use another available provider account.for that i need to define more than one dial plan exactly same just with diffrent providers. what voxalot would do if get a request? which one would Voxalot use? by a priority? or just first and ignore rest?
Is that possible? i hope i could explain what exactly i want to do and you've got it.

Thanks alot

Last edited by sepehr741; 04-29-2011 at 06:25 AM. Reason: change in title
sepehr741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2011, 03:59 AM   #2
kurun

kurun is a jewel in the roughkurun is a jewel in the rough

Voxalot passes the call based on the first match in the dial plan.

You can check how the dial plan will route the call by testing in the Test Box at the bottom of the dial plan page.

You will have to try each one of the providers in the order of your choice by creating prefix number sequence for each one of the providers.

The dial plan must strip out the prefix sequence before it passes the call to the selected provider.
kurun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2011, 05:27 AM   #3
sepehr741

sepehr741 is on a distinguished road

Hi
Thanks for your answer.
If i have same dial plans with different priorities and also different providers, what's going to happen if voxalot cant stablish call by first one (for different reasons) does it try next one?
What I understood from priority was just for finding the match not for trying others after executing first.is that true?
And in another plan, I have a gateway that user have to call it first, then gateway gives them tone and then they can dial their number. can i define it in dial plan that my user directly dial the final number?
Thanks again
sepehr741 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dial plans