Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 01-27-2007, 02:59 AM   #1
Mallycat

Mallycat is on a distinguished road
Default VoXaLot Registration Problem

I've searched the forum and can't find an answer to this problem. I have not used VoXaLot for a while, and am trying to get it all up and running again.
  • I have reconfigured my SPA-3000 to register with VoXaLot - no problems.
  • I have selected 1 of my providers (MyNetFone) as "registered" in my providers section at VoXaLot. After a few minutes it comes back saying "registered"
  • I then tried to dial my DID from MyNetFone (from my mobile) and I got a message saying the number is not connected

What I want to do is register my ATA to VoXaLot. To have all incoming calls from MyNetFone to ring my ATA, and to register ENUM with my VoXaLot SIP URI to provide a free calling path to my phone.

Can anyone see what I am doing wrong?

Matt

Last edited by Mallycat; 01-27-2007 at 03:08 AM.
Mallycat is offline   Reply With Quote