Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-25-2009, 07:42 AM   #1

684900 is on a distinguished road
Default Incorrectly routed outgoing Calls

For the last week my calls are going to the wrong provider. I have read the thread about incorrect routing and turned off ENUM but problem is still there. My dial plans have not changed for a few months. When I am doing Dial Plan Test call it comes back with the correct provider but calls are still going wrong way. The provider's SIP is correct. When I am going to it directly from my router calls are getting through. Any suggestions?
684900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2009, 12:52 AM   #2
vxvl

vxvl is on a distinguished road

I'm having a similar experience. When I changed my outgoing call routing - even though the test shows the new routing is as it should be, my outgoing calls still keep going out through the original setting. Changes to the dial plan are being ignored in my case.
Enum is disabled and I even deactivated the provider in Voice Service Providers and removed any reference to the provider in the Smart Call List (Dial Plans). However it is still being used for the outgoing calls as before.
Has anyone got any clues?

Last edited by vxvl; 07-26-2009 at 01:56 AM.
vxvl is offline   Reply With Quote