Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 02-10-2007, 01:28 PM   #1
APS

APS is on a distinguished road
Default Incoming calls ging to voicemail

I have voxalot configured on i2telecom's MG-3 ATA. Till yesterday voxalot was working fine on this ATA but since today morning all incoming calls are going to voicemail. I do recieve incoming calls but only if i recieve them within the first few seconds of switching the power of the ATA off and then on, meaning that my ATA is not reachable after about 60 secs. Outgoing calls are working fine. I dont have any registration time settings in this ATA. Any help/ suggesions would be highly appreciated

Last edited by APS; 02-10-2007 at 01:37 PM.
APS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2007, 10:02 PM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Sounds like a NAT issue. Have you recently changed any firewall or NAT keep alive settings etc.

There have been no changes on the VoXaLot systems since the EU server was deployed.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2007, 02:35 PM   #3
APS

APS is on a distinguished road

thanks for replying Martin. I did not change any NAT settings I am unsing i2telecom's MG-3 ATA adapter which has no settings for NAT, registration times etc. I guess these settings are fixed.

May be the problem arose after the lauch of European server because I checked back and saw that I have not recieved any call after feb 2, 2007. I did not notice this earlier because I was not expecting any calls and I was making mostly outgoing.Is there anything else that is changed.

Can you suggest anything I can do. I made a few observations

1. I can recieve incoming calls for upto 3 minutes after switching on the power and after that they start going to voicemail.

2. There is a period of about 30 secs silence before the call goes to the voicemail.

I ll be thankful if you could suggest any remedy for this problem as i coud neither leave voxalot nor my ATA
APS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2007, 09:26 PM   #4
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Hello APS,

As I mentioned in a previous post this is a NAT related issue. I have provided a link to a post documenting similar experiences with a different provider:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/index...oIP_engin_5m32

There is no magic solution here, as each case is usually subtly different in some way. My suggestion is to try each of the options posted in the link above until you find one that works for you.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote