Click Here To Visit SIP Broker  

Go Back   Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums > Voxalot Forums > Voxalot Support

Voxalot Support Support for the Voxalot service.

Unread 07-22-2007, 12:01 AM   #1
tomek

tomek is on a distinguished road
Default Outgoing calls and no registration on server

Is it possible to call via Voxalot, when your ATA doesn't register at Voxalot serwer? I configured my ATA to use Voxalot only for outgoing calls, but it doesn't want to work. To be exact, only ENUM lookup matches go through it. I carefully checked the passwords, logins and all seems to be OK. Thanks for any help :^)
tomek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2007, 12:05 AM   #2
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Yes is is possible. Have a read of Configuring your hardware to use Voxalot and look at the section "Seting up your Hardware as a Gateway"

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2007, 03:12 PM   #3
tomek

Thank you Martin for your answer. I know the tutorial, but the matter is no so typical as for me. I use PAP2T ATA, so to acheve the same effects as for more advanced ATAs, offering gateway configurations, I use the special dialplan in the form (0[1-9]xxxxxxxx<:@eu.voxalot.com>|, and so on. The user name and password for my Voxalot account is exactly the same as I use for different VSP that register on my ATA. I tried the trick with several VSPs and it usually worked well. But it doesn't want to work with Voxalot. I noticed, that tutorial reccomends inserting gateway 1 in the form (my Voxalot number)@eu.voxalot.com (i expected simply eu.voxalot.com). So I also tried to replace <:@eu.voxalot.com> with <:(my Voxalot number)@eu.voxalot.com>, but it doesn't work too. Is there any other way to force it to work?
Unread 07-23-2007, 12:41 AM   #4
sajjadwahid

sajjadwahid is on a distinguished road
Default problem in outbound calls

I have a problem in making smart call, in setting in priority i select
1 and in the number i select begin with for example_0092 for dialing
Pakistan and then select route to my sip provider after saving it when
i want to make call i am not able to make call with 0092 but in test it shows it works perfect could anyone please tell me what will the dialing procedure for making a call but i receive calls on voxalot from that sip provider which i select for outbound also. i check 2 sip provider and make diffirent dialing rules but the same this message (sorry the number you have called could not connected please try again).
sajjadwahid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2007, 01:29 AM   #5
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjadwahid View Post
I have a problem in making smart call, in setting in priority i select
1 and in the number i select begin with for example_0092 for dialing
Pakistan and then select route to my sip provider after saving it when
i want to make call i am not able to make call with 0092 but in test it shows it works perfect could anyone please tell me what will the dialing procedure for making a call but i receive calls on voxalot from that sip provider which i select for outbound also. i check 2 sip provider and make diffirent dialing rules but the same this message (sorry the number you have called could not connected please try again).
This message means that the number you dialed does not match any smart call dial plan entries.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2007, 12:19 PM   #6
tomek

As for the problem I will try again to be more clear. When I use Voxalot being registered - it works OK. But when trying to make an outound call not being registered it says: "The number you have dialed could not be conected." Does anybody know what is it all about? Does anybody tried to set PAP2P to make outbound calls without registration? Thank you for any help
Unread 08-04-2007, 01:58 AM   #7
sajjadwahid

Thanks Martin but could you please help me how to make smart dail plan i want to use braintel service it is pakistan sip provider with this service if i want to call pakistan i dont need to add 0092 country code in the starting just add city code and number please tell me how to setup a plan for this. Thanks
Unread 08-04-2007, 08:56 AM   #8

130166 is on a distinguished road

10 _0Z. 0092${EXTEN:1} Braintel
?
130166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2007, 11:06 PM   #9
sajjadwahid

Thanx 130166
i follow the step which you enter but still i am facing the same problem could you please help me with the pictures thank you.
Unread 08-07-2007, 07:38 AM   #10

130166 is on a distinguished road

I don't know the numberrules in Pakistan.
In my last post I number 0999123456 will send as 0092999123456 to Braintel.
Maybe it must be 00920999123456, can you tell me?
And what ander rules you have already in dialplan?
130166 is offline   Reply With Quote